New girl

lashqueen33

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps, im the new chic here :) I just have some ?'s about things to take and that kind of stuff. I use to compete bikini and have been off for some time just working out and living it up. but now i want to get back in it! and yes to the ones whos asked i have amazing lashes, i make a living off putting lashes on women, great money!!!

Here's my ? what is a good steroid to take to lose weight and help tone. I have a couch making my macros now but i don't see much difference in anything. Any advice on good steroid or steroid stack? i wish i could take clen but with my job i cant have the shakes. also whats ur take on hgh for women i took it a long time ago and felt like i was looking bigger im a pretty small girl 5'4 135 pounds.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the UGBB. look around the site and read. there is plenty of info on here to answer your questions.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
slow down and welcome..........................................................:)

we aren't just going to say...take this and that ;)

you are only back in the gym for two months and how long has it been up to that?

are you 135 lbs right now?

what is your training/cardio right now?

what's your diet?

you're working with a coach but you don't seem to to trust them or am I reading into that?

Thanks

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Jenner is asking the pertinent questions.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum;
We have used oreos and butterscotch cookies in the far corner to the left

Muffy

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!...its funny...I too am a lash artist...lashes and lifting goes well I guess.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the board. jenner hit the nail on the head - answer her questions to begin your quest to greatness

New Threads