Cooking and filtering gear from Pharmacom

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if one would be interested in buying gear from Pharmacom, would I need to cook and filter their gear?

I have read good things about them seen their chemical analysis of several product on their website, seen more good reviews than bad and everything seems legit.

The question is are they established and careful of their reputation enough to allow people to trust their gear without the precaution of cooking and filtering it?

The next question of course is wether cooking alone would be enough or filtering after cooking is a good idea.

I know some people say don't buy from a source unless you really trust it but that's hard when you've never met anyone using any suppliers gear.

Any input would be much appreciated.

:32 (1):

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly take that on board of course, I've read Llewellyn's book, but then I don't have access to pharma.

Edited as the question was not suitable for the forum..

Last edited:

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
This doesn't belong in the training forum. I will move it to the homebrew forum.

You dont cook gear. You filter it PROPERLY into a sterile container/vial.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Microwave it on high for 60 seconds and your G2G....No reason to mess up the stove or oven.....

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

Do I still stick a needle through to equalize pressure when microwaving dragon?

Thanks Doc, I assumed the cooking was necessary after reading Anabolics by Llewellyn, but then I read that gram negative strains can be present and the cell wall in those species can trigger some serious inflammation if left in the solution.

Any idea of the viability of the claims Pharmacom makes about the standard of their gear and methods?

Thank you for the input guys.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

Thanks Doc, I assumed the cooking was necessary after reading Anabolics by Llewellyn, but then I read that gram negative strains can be present and the cell wall in those species can trigger some serious inflammation if left in the solution.

Any idea of the viability of the claims Pharmacom makes about the standard of their gear and methods?

Anabolic Lab has tested pharmacom several times and to my knowledge, no microbial contamination has been found. It's doesn't mean all their gear is good nor does it mean they live up to claims.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont rush this process. Learn what and how you need to go about it first, your cycle can wait a few more weeks.

Reaction score
Ok Gymrat thank you, that' solid advice. I'm not doing anything until I'm sure I've got this down properly.

Is there any suitable labs one can use to check gear? Would they use up the whole lot, or just take a few drops?

There are these roid test one could purchase to check that the right chemicals are provided, but I've not found any suitable test packs used for checking for bacteria and heavy metals..

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Ok Gymrat thank you, that' solid advice. I'm not doing anything until I'm sure I've got this down properly.

Is there any suitable labs one can use to check gear? Would they use up the whole lot, or just take a few drops?

There are these roid test one could purchase to check that the right chemicals are provided, but I've not found any suitable test packs used for checking for bacteria and heavy metals..

Theres an accredited lab that does testing and a couple ppl who do it on the side. The lab is obviously accredited and costs more. These can all check for microbial contamination as well. I would not trust road test or labmax.

Reaction score
Theres an accredited lab that does testing and a couple ppl who do it on the side. The lab is obviously accredited and costs more. These can all check for microbial contamination as well. I would not trust road test or labmax.

Any idea how I locate such labs if I was interested in using their services?

Caballero

Reaction score
If memory serves Simec no longer accepts samples to be sent(last I heard) Best bet is Chemtox, but one thing the testing ain't cheap! I think Simec was charging like $500 per test when I inquired back in 2015. GL

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If memory serves Simec no longer accepts samples to be sent(last I heard) Best bet is Chemtox, but one thing the testing ain't cheap! I think Simec was charging like $500 per test when I inquired back in 2015. GL

Much more, 1 bitcoin and they will do it...

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

Do you usually put metal in your microwave?
If not, is microwave a CD first to see how that works out before throwing gear in there.

New Threads