Nutrition advice

Boomer22

Lady Member
Reaction score
Wondering if someone could tell me if I'm on the right track I've always had coaches and people telling me what to eat and I'm trying to figure out this nutrition thing for my self my goal is to shed some body fat my current stats are 5'7 165 aroun 20-25%body fat I haven't measured just kinda know from times past I want to maintain the muscle I've built so my daily intake is 2000 calories 30% of my calories I'm getting from may fats protein I'm eating 165g daily and the rest of my calories I'm taking in clean carbs does this look like a good base line to start from then adjust when needed thanks in advance for the help guys

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Caloric intake seems fine - as long your above 1865-ish I don't foresee any problems.
You can get away with dropping protein down to 145g if you wish.
I'd keep fats at a minimum of 73g unless your dieting phase is going to be relatively short.
The rest is for carbs.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck, I just hate figuring it out so I have my trainer write it and just follow it lol

Reaction score
Wondering if someone could tell me if I'm on the right track I've always had coaches and people telling me what to eat and I'm trying to figure out this nutrition thing for my self my goal is to shed some body fat my current stats are 5'7 165 aroun 20-25%body fat I haven't measured just kinda know from times past I want to maintain the muscle I've built so my daily intake is 2000 calories 30% of my calories I'm getting from may fats protein I'm eating 165g daily and the rest of my calories I'm taking in clean carbs does this look like a good base line to start from then adjust when needed thanks in advance for the help guys

Punctuation: learn it, love it.

Reaction score
Hi, Boomer,

Eating or drinking carbohydrates before exercise can improve workout performance and may allow you to work out for a longer duration or higher intensity.
If you plan to exercise within an hour after breakfast, eat a light breakfast or drink something such as a sports drink. Good Luck.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Hi, Boomer,

Eating or drinking carbohydrates before exercise can improve workout performance and may allow you to work out for a longer duration or higher intensity.
If you plan to exercise within an hour after breakfast, eat a light breakfast or drink something such as a sports drink. Good Luck.

Huh? Where did that come from? Just trying to reach the minimum posts?

New Threads