Gyno surgery

Reaction score
Getting gyno surgery. Stopping everything and wondering about using peptides Ghrp's ghrh's after to hold onto some muscle. And would like anyone who can steer me in the direction of pharma grade anti- e's. Going on trt at about 1000ng levels through doc after surgery but would like to start learning more about solid anti-e source for future blasts. Thanks in advance. And, please, save any smart ass comments for someone else. That shit doesn't make sense. I'm starting from scratch with how I approach my future cycles.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If you're getting those numbers at the doctors trt then you have nothing to worry about peptides gh and all that.

Youre making a mountain out of a molehill and you may end up with plenty of AI from the doc anyway

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
No smartass answers?

*Pouting, kicks stray cat*

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Something an asshole says

save any smart ass comments for someone else

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
You can tell the doc's to put your old man boobage in a mason jar and pickle it using some ora-blend and your favorite liquor. That way the next time your feeling like a little bxtch you can sip on your own homemade bxtch juice.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks in advance for what? You want to learn more about estrogen control? You know how to read? Put in some work. Probably if you did that in the first place, you lazy f*ck, you wouldnt have this problem now.

New Threads