How many years will roids knock off your life

Reaction score
Piana was a hard core stimulant and insulin user. Not to mention the nose candy he use to partake in at parties.

And Carver "choked," which I suspect was insulin-related but of course that's just my own suspicion.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You are completely lost on the effects of steroids. I know guys in their late 60's who still pin test year round. It isn't heroine kid.

ICanBench50

Reaction score
For when and if I decide to start the juice what's the best cycle to start with? I'm not tryna lose my hair or have my balls fall off.

Reaction score
For when and if I decide to start the juice what's the best cycle to start with? I'm not tryna lose my hair or have my balls fall off.

You should never touch the stuff.
Or if you do, read up.
You're asking us to rewrite what's already been written here and in books and elsewhere numerous times
Best cycle to start with?
Read the damn stickies.

Reaction score
It's not being a pussy, it's wanting to know what you are getting into before you get into it; like everything else in life. Like what would 3-4 cycles of dbol or test do?

How much dbol? How much test? How long?
Ask answerable, thoughtful questions.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

The search bar is your friend. A simple search of "first cycle" will give you pages of results.

As far as to your hair and balls, never get married and you will be fine.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I think someone else mentioned it, but aren't you the one who wanted to look like Jyzz? You can acheive that with 6-12 months of training, no need for steroids. As far as "juice" goes, I recommend orange. As far as "roids" are concerned, drink plenty of water and eat some fiber, no prolonged sitting and don't strain when ya sh*t and you should avoid hemorrhoids. Sonny, if you can't call them what they are, you probably shouldn't be using them.

ICanBench50

Reaction score
I think someone else mentioned it, but aren't you the one who wanted to look like Jyzz? You can acheive that with 6-12 months of training, no need for steroids. As far as "juice" goes, I recommend orange. As far as "roids" are concerned, drink plenty of water and eat some fiber, no prolonged sitting and don't strain when ya sh*t and you should avoid hemorrhoids. Sonny, if you can't call them what they are, you probably shouldn't be using them.

Look Big Ramy you can't look anything like Zyzz in 6 months. He was 220 shredded af. Being that shredded at over even 200 pounds is usually not natty.

Reactions: Jin

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Look Big Ramy you can't look anything like Zyzz in 6 months. He was 220 shredded af. Being that shredded at over even 200 pounds is usually not natty.

Beg to differ. Freshman year of college, Sept-May, I went from 155-200 pounds every bit as lean as your hero. This was on a diet of campus cafeteria food and and six days on one day off training. 3 way split, repeat, Sunday off. Not a steroid to be found. I am about as average genetically as you can get in every way related to bodybuilding and any athletics.

Now, to the point. I could not care less who you want to look up to or emulate. Between the questions you ask and the whole Zyzz thing, assumptions (and I may be wrong here) can be made regarding your age, experience, and knowledge of several aspects of the iron game. Please take the time to educate yourself and gain significant experience before getting into AAS. It seems to me that a mascara wearing fk boi (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=****+boi&utm_source=search-action) who checks himself out of this world prematurely is a pretty low bar to achieve. I think you can probably do better than that and I sincerely wish you the best in this endeavor.

ICanBench50

Reaction score
Beg to differ. Freshman year of college, Sept-May, I went from 155-200 pounds every bit as lean as your hero. This was on a diet of campus cafeteria food and and six days on one day off training. 3 way split, repeat, Sunday off. Not a steroid to be found. I am about as average genetically as you can get in every way related to bodybuilding and any athletics.

Now, to the point. I could not care less who you want to look up to or emulate. Between the questions you ask and the whole Zyzz thing, assumptions (and I may be wrong here) can be made regarding your age, experience, and knowledge of several aspects of the iron game. Please take the time to educate yourself and gain significant experience before getting into AAS. It seems to me that a mascara wearing fk boi (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=****+boi&utm_source=search-action) who checks himself out of this world prematurely is a pretty low bar to achieve. I think you can probably do better than that and I sincerely wish you the best in this endeavor.

You don't understand. Zyzz had the physique of a god next to frank zane. His abs were like posidens, his biceps like Thor, and his chest like superman. I literally went from playing minecraft 10 hours a day to looking up Zyzz and I changed my life from being a sadkunt, to a sickkunt. When I first got into Zyzz I was having dreams about it every night, he changed me as a person. Of course someday I want to pass his physique, but until then my goal is to look as aesthetic as possible and nobody will stop me. I'd rather be unique and different than to be every other no personality sad gym bro lifter. Fuaaark bro. It's a revolution.

Reactions: Jin

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
You don't understand. Zyzz had the physique of a god next to frank zane. His abs were like posidens, his biceps like Thor, and his chest like superman. I literally went from playing minecraft 10 hours a day to looking up Zyzz and I changed my life from being a sadkunt, to a sickkunt. When I first got into Zyzz I was having dreams about it every night, he changed me as a person. Of course someday I want to pass his physique, but until then my goal is to look as aesthetic as possible and nobody will stop me. I'd rather be unique and different than to be every other no personality sad gym bro lifter. Fuaaark bro. It's a revolution.

Is this real life? I can't tell if this dude is ****ing around or trolling or what? Can anyone really be this gay for jyzz?

NoQuarter

Reaction score

Sounds like he's building a comic book character.

ICanBench50

Reaction score
Is this real life? I can't tell if this dude is ****ing around or trolling or what? Can anyone really be this gay for jyzz?

No im not trolling and don't call a legend jyzz. We all know your just mirin brah. He had a perfect jawline as well. He inspired millions to start lifting and he will forever be written into the book of gods. With him being at the top, in my opinion. Forever mirin.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
This guy is exactly the reason I hate people saying roids !

Totally ignorant person that has never used a steroid throwing out the word roids

Hey guys I'm cool I say roids

Fukk off !

New Threads