How many years will roids knock off your life

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Icanbench50 just called Bricks "Big Ramy" and trolled the rest of you like a boss.

Good for you kid.

I shall take him under my wing and we will troll the forum together as one.
When you are ready for the journey my young padawan just hash tag the phrase #ForTheRatings and we shall venture off to anger the gods of this fair forum lands in efforts to troll hard and reach the mighty BANHammer of Valhalla. Are you with me boy? The era of Trolls shalts continue onth further in thy name....#FORTHERATINGS!!!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Per the words from a TRT counselor "the ten years AAS knocks off your lifespan is well worth the quality of life until then".

If your into shoe fashion, blowing smoke up some guys ass about how good looks at 16% BF and believe eating clean is useless, you'll believe this shit isn't bad for you.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You don't understand. Zyzz had the physique of a god next to frank zane. His abs were like posidens, his biceps like Thor, and his chest like superman. I literally went from playing minecraft 10 hours a day to looking up Zyzz and I changed my life from being a sadkunt, to a sickkunt. When I first got into Zyzz I was having dreams about it every night, he changed me as a person. Of course someday I want to pass his physique, but until then my goal is to look as aesthetic as possible and nobody will stop me. I'd rather be unique and different than to be every other no personality sad gym bro lifter. Fuaaark bro. It's a revolution.

After this comment, there is no doubt that you are either a flaming fag or a troll. If you want to continue your z worship, you should come out and admit which one you are.

The only other possible explanation would be that you are a flaming troll fag. This could also be an exceptable explanation.

Its ok. Come out, we are here for you. We wont tell your mom.

Reaction score
Hips is right. This guy has to be a troll.
There are so many dumbass questions on this board (e.g., can I pretty much stop eating and not lose muscle) that it's hard to tell sometimes, but everything past page 1 is just too over the top.
I'm thinking maybe Kozmo is 50. No way this kid is serious.

ICanBench50

Reaction score
This guy is exactly the reason I hate people saying roids !

Totally ignorant person that has never used a steroid throwing out the word roids

Hey guys I'm cool I say roids

Fukk off !

didnt know you had to be smart to use ROIDS

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Again, to the Zyzz haters

"Zyzz is a twig with abs"

https://imgur.com/gallery/TMCVw

https://imgur.com/a/YZoKm

https://imgur.com/a/5vQ85

if you think that's a twig with abs you have serious body dysmorphia

That's not 220 shredded u fukk. The guy was in decent shape for 165 pounds yes. He was lean yes. He also loved sucking dick does that mean you're gonna start sucking dick too? Probably.

Look up flex Lewis if u don't know who he is. He gets on stage at 212 pounds and has won the olympia 5 times in a row I believe. He's 220 shredded as **** and has an amazing physique. Zyzz was some clown that took some tren and never ate a full meal because his mouth was always full of cock.

Last edited:

ICanBench50

Reaction score
That's not 220 shredded u fukk. The guy was in decent shape for 165 pounds yes. He was lean yes. He also loved sucking dick does that mean you're gonna start sucking dick too? Probably.

Look up flex Lewis if u don't know who he is. He gets on stage at 212 pounds and has won the olympia 5 times in a row I believe. He's 220 shredded as **** and has an amazing physique. Zyzz was some clown that took some tren and never ate a full meal because his mouth was always full of cock.

For starters Flex Lewis was a 5'5 manlet who looks like a bottle.

Zyzz was 6'2 220 shredded af. Keep talking.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Even i can't tell if this guys trolling or not anymore,
He has such a passion for him, either way I find him amusing

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
But Zyzz was gay.....well i should say is gay
Live gay...die gay its the Zyzz way

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Zyzz was 6'2 220 shredded af. Keep talking.
He was never 220lbs at any point in his life you silly queer. Making up statistics doesnt change the facts. Now go back to wherever you came from and shut your whore mouth.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
lmao go jerk off in the library you fukkin weirdo

New Threads