How many years will roids knock off your life

ICanBench50

Reaction score
Seeing how a lot of guys die early off roids, is this just from use or abuse? Because I'm thinking of doing roids in like 4 years but I'm also trying to have a family someday and don't wanna die at age 48 and lose my hair. What are your guys reasons for using anyways? I'd only use because I wanna compete.

Reaction score
Which roids? There are a lot of different compounds that do much different things. Hair loss is usually associated with DHT-derivative compounds, for example.
Diuretics and other competition drugs, not even necessarily steriods, can be worse on a body than steroids.
How do you figure "a lot of guys die early off roids." Is that from a study or are you making an assumption?
How much is "a lot?" 5%? 20%?
Are you including insulin users?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
IMO when you see guys dying early it's probably mostly a combination of prolonged stimulant use combined with poorly controlled blood pressure and lipid profile issues.
Like knightmare said, it all depends on how and what you're doing.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Arnold is how old?
Sly is how old?

have to think flagrent abuse without keeping tabs is a gamble nobody can predict. Personally know a guy that if its in a vial, he'll pin it to see what happens...he'll be a statistic used for fodder soon enough.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I think you still keep whatever hair you have after you die, at least for some time. You should be alright.

ICanBench50

Reaction score
I'm just trying to weigh out the pros and cons. Like could I still have a family and not **** my hormones up?

ICanBench50

Reaction score
Which roids? There are a lot of different compounds that do much different things. Hair loss is usually associated with DHT-derivative compounds, for example.
Diuretics and other competition drugs, not even necessarily steriods, can be worse on a body than steroids.
How do you figure "a lot of guys die early off roids." Is that from a study or are you making an assumption?
How much is "a lot?" 5%? 20%?
Are you including insulin users?

Just recently guys like Rich and Dallas dying at young ages. Obviously they take more than the average steroid user but still. Is there any steroid that guerentees no hair loss or problems down the line in life, if used smartly? Or do they all have some long term health risks.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can always adopt bro. Go big or go home.

Caballero

Reaction score
OP you worship Zyzz right? Well by his looks he didn't even run gear and look what still happened lol

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your obvious safest bet is not to use them at all. Most fuks just don't understand what a commitment it really is.

ICanBench50

Reaction score
It's not being a pussy, it's wanting to know what you are getting into before you get into it; like everything else in life. Like what would 3-4 cycles of dbol or test do?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not being a pussy, it's wanting to know what you are getting into before you get into it; like everything else in life. Like what would 3-4 cycles of dbol or test do?

It would probably put you on the road to trt for life. Or not. But it's likely. Especially with the orals.

Caballero

Reaction score
Aas are like any other drug, if you don't respect it and abuse it you run the risk of harm. Moderation is key....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just recently guys like Rich and Dallas dying at young ages. Obviously they take more than the average steroid user but still. Is there any steroid that guerentees no hair loss or problems down the line in life, if used smartly? Or do they all have some long term health risks.
And you think their deaths were related to steroids?
You have some more reading to do.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Piana was a hard core stimulant user as well as an insulin user. Not to mention the nose candy he use to partake in at parties. Juice was prolly the least of his worries.

New Threads