Reaction score
Test prop 100 mg every other day 8 weeks.
oxandrolone 10mg first 2 weeks, 20 mg weeks 3-8.
Hcg 200 iu every other day last 2 weeks followed through pct.

For pct
clomid 100, 75, 50, 25. and Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20.

Aromasin on hand incase of gyno

Starting after last pin I'll take tribulus

Reaction score
I will be getting pre cycle blood work this Friday; before anything mentioned above is thought further on. Do you guys have any advice on best rout for bloodwork?

CCCP

Reaction score
call me old fashioned but in my opinion your first cycle should be test only. blood work pre cycle and mid cycle helps, getting it pre and not mid is silly... I don't even get pre cycle bloods done any more, just mid, but that's because I'm well aware of how my body reacts to AAS, which leads back to my original point of, stick to test only for your first cycle to see how your body reacts.

on a side note, and this will probably cause some controversy in discussion, I would not use clomid and nolva for PCT, especially if test only. I prefer nolva, but clomid works too but essentially they have the same function, both are SERMs, but nolva you take less of a dose than clomid and I find it helps LH production better with less side effects, not gonna go into more details, just do the research. basically what I'm trying to say is you don't need to take clomid and nolva both, just one of those will be fine.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Looks ok, but you would be better off sticking the tribulus in your ass.

CCCP

Reaction score
oh and as for bloodwork, privatemdlabs, female hormone panel, that's what I usually use/get.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test prop 100 mg every other day 8 weeks.
oxandrolone 10mg first 2 weeks, 20 mg weeks 3-8.
Hcg 200 iu every other day last 2 weeks followed through pct.

For pct
clomid 100, 75, 50, 25. and Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20.

Aromasin on hand incase of gyno

Starting after last pin I'll take tribulus

20mg var will do absolutely nothing. You need 50 to 100mg. And there is no point in starting the dose at 10 and moving up.

100mg Clomid is wasteful. 50 is more than enough.

Tribulis doesn't actually work. Again, a waste.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
call me old fashioned but in my opinion your first cycle should be test only. blood work pre cycle and mid cycle helps, getting it pre and not mid is silly... I don't even get pre cycle bloods done any more, just mid, but that's because I'm well aware of how my body reacts to AAS, which leads back to my original point of, stick to test only for your first cycle to see how your body reacts.

on a side note, and this will probably cause some controversy in discussion, I would not use clomid and nolva for PCT, especially if test only. I prefer nolva, but clomid works too but essentially they have the same function, both are SERMs, but nolva you take less of a dose than clomid and I find it helps LH production better with less side effects, not gonna go into more details, just do the research. basically what I'm trying to say is you don't need to take clomid and nolva both, just one of those will be fine.

You're gonna need to go into details

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For your first cycle do you really want to pin EOD? Personally I'd switch to test e or c and only worry about sticking myself twice per week...and extend it out to 12-14 weeks. Also, as said it is advisable to use test only your first time...with multiple compounds it is hard to determine which one is causing sides if you start them all at once.

If you must use Var I'd add it in the final weeks of your cycle as a finisher (after you've determined how you react to test) at a higher dose than you specified...so something like this:

Test E wks 1-14 500mg/wk (pin Mon & Thurs)
Anavar wks 10-16 50 mg/day (run 2 weeks after last pin as it will take this long for the enanthate ester to clear completely)
PCT wks 17-20 nolva/clomid as specified

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
id go for enth or cyp instead of that tes prop. As said, you at least need 50mg of var for anything. 10-30mg is just like throwing them out.

14wks of tes E or C.

4-6wks of var @ 50mg +

All your pct doses are higher, you could get away using much less.

Last, your emergency gyno treatment is Nolva, aromasin is an AI and once gyno has established itself.......you going to need more the aromasin to fix things. Nolva + aromasin + B6 at good doses each.

Ralox if needed, last resort.

Reaction score
id go for enth or cyp instead of that tes prop. As said, you at least need 50mg of var for anything. 10-30mg is just like throwing them out.

14wks of tes E or C.

4-6wks of var @ 50mg +

All your pct doses are higher, you could get away using much less.

Last, your emergency gyno treatment is Nolva, aromasin is an AI and once gyno has established itself.......you going to need more the aromasin to fix things. Nolva + aromasin + B6 at good doses each.

Ralox if needed, last resort.

I was going to point out aromasin isn't for gyno. You beat me to it.

OP: Research aromatization and aromatase inhibitors before you run your cycle.

CCCP

Reaction score
POB, unless PFM sends noodz I'm not doing a type up on LH/FSH and HPTA, when dealing with nolva/clomid... not like 80% will take the time to read it anyway

New Threads