Can I lift with stitches.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have banned this little prick long time ago.. he didn't do anything really wrong but I would have done it anyway

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Thats really impressive. She natural or on creatine?

She's been training seriously for 4 years. Natural. She's squatted 255 for 10s before. She prefers to train 185-215 range for reps, though. Knees not so pissed off after.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Yup I'm in the ER right now waiting to get stitches on my rear delt. Had glass fall on me from my ceiling because I broke the lamp. So can I still lift. If I can should I go lighter so I don't tear it. This ****in sucks rn man.

That visit to the er ought to cost about 5 grand

They thought you were trolling because it was hard to believe someone could be that stupid to do what you did

Nice job at proving them wrong with the pics seeing what you look like (not the cut just you in general) makes it a lot more believable

Last edited:

ICanBench50

Reaction score
That visit to the er ought to cost about 5 grand

They thought you were trolling because it was hard to believe someone could be that stupid to do what you did

Nice job at proving them wrong with the pics seeing what you look like (not the cut just you in general) makes it a lot more believable

Lmao ur life must be really boring to have to hate on me brah. What did I ever do to u sad kunt. Trying to bring down young a OG like myself hhahahahaha fken rofolollolll

New Threads