I Need Needles...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Have a batch of BD brand 25g 1/2" 1ml tuber syringes vs the McKesson 25g 1/2" 1ml insulin syringes review

The BD tuber syringes totally suck not only do they waste nearly a 1/2 a cc in the tip but they make you bleed & they hurt like a sob

The McKesson slin pins are painless use every last drop & rarely bleed out

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I always use gotpinz or gpz whatever. They have great prices on B&D, that's all I've ever used. Always super fast shipping and discreet packaging

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
Isn't controlling the sale of pin to deter heroin use like controlling the sale of tires to deter drunk drivers?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Isn't controlling the sale of pin to deter heroin use like controlling the sale of tires to deter drunk drivers?

Nothing to do with heroin.

They're trying to prevent copycat vigilantes after Dexter came on. Think about it: both pins AND elephant tranquilizer are controlled. C'mon man, use your brain.

Caballero

Reaction score
I used gpzmedlabs.....

Hey JT if you're a GPZ customer you should have received an email from them. Apparently their customers info data may have been breached. Monitor the credit/Debit cards doesn't get used in the nxt while. Read it from a customer on another board.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Hey JT if you're a GPZ customer you should have received an email from them. Apparently their customers info data may have been breached. Monitor the credit/Debit cards doesn't get used in the nxt while. Read it from a customer on another board.

Oh fuk..for real? I never got an email about this.

Caballero

Reaction score
Oh fuk..for real? I never got an email about this.

Yes last time I check and the message was from a reliable member. I will see if there is any updates my friend.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

oh damn thanks for the heads up. I don't check my email til it hits around 27,000

Reaction score
I'm trying Turemo next time.
Bundy swears by them.

Terumu are great. You barely feel the 25g1" pins for injection.

Buyneedles.ca, which I personally use, is a great website which sells Terumu and BD synringes. They are Canadian based but from what ive heard they ship very fast to the USA as well.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
oh damn thanks for the heads up. I don't check my email til it hits around 27,000

I actually got a letter in the mail the other day..it was may and june that the breach occurred. Seems like it's not the fault of GPZ though.

Caballero

Reaction score
They are Canadian based but from what ive heard they ship very fast to the USA as well.
Correct you are sir, just picked up a fresh box of a 100 23g inch/half for $25 -$20 US. Pharmacy supplier store is just down the street and zero hassles.

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Just got a box of 100 from mainlandmedicalsupply. 24 bucks. Ordered Monday was at my doorstep Wednesday. Love them for needles

Reaction score
I actually got a letter in the mail the other day..it was may and june that the breach occurred. Seems like it's not the fault of GPZ though.

Well this got me a little nervous for just a second. I literally ordered pins from GPZ yesterday.

On the bright side I haven't noticed any suspicious activities on my accounts at all.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Well this got me a little nervous for just a second. I literally ordered pins from GPZ yesterday.

On the bright side I haven't noticed any suspicious activities on my accounts at all.

I got an email and a letter as well, but no fraudulent activity whatsoever

New Threads