getting to know grizzld

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am 30 originally from the Jersey Shore yep the same one just a few towns over from benni heaven. Grew up middle class got moved to NC in 6th grade when my parents split, fucked up enough to get sent back Jerz and my pop in 8th grade.
Pop worked 2 jobs so I had alot of freedom so did high school seniors so I hung out with them. Got out of control enough by 2nd year of high school to get sent to military school that sucked but I found god there. I went back to NC after that just to fuck up enough to get home again.
Next couple years I got into booze , drugs and clubs caught a few cases went to rehab and graduated high school by the skin of my teeth. After high school the party continued major ups and downs , I basically stayed stuck in neutral doing nothing with my life. Blew a few good jobs sold alot of "party products" until the kitchen got too hot a few years ago and I blew back to NC.
I got a job when I got here 4 years ago and kept it , no more drugs , I have a great fiance and step daughter I consider my own and I have a 19mo old daughter together with my woman. I don't miss the fast life this slow steady is so much more ez and peaceful. I like to say I had a ton of doe and nothing to show up there, Now I have the hole world and I'm broke lol. I love my life , family , friends and you:)

thanks for having me

Griz

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wow, great story...welcome!:)

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wow great story sounds very familar to mine. i think the gym and aas saved my ass.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm with josh. Great but crappy story. You wouldn't be who you ate today without shit in your past. Keep it up and it sounds like you got your shit together and and sounds like your a great father. Some people find bb a savor in their lives. Don't look back brother. Broke n having a great family is way better then having doe and just waiting to get caught. Good deal bro. Btw I'm Bigherm21 on ology I posted in your log over there as well.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
great intro ~welcome~

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome man...NC native here...it's God's country!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the support everyone I didn't know how the story would be perceived. Its been a long strange trip as Jerry would say but I am grateful to have landed on my feet. I spent most of my life living a lie, it took moving away from my comfort zone to start to discover who I really am. I love BB and learning all about it from everyone else experiences and techniques. I hope to contribute as much as I learn

:D

Reaction score
Nice intro and very similar history. The slow race wins every time. Just like with this lifestyle going easy at this is the only way to go :)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was a wild fuck too. I've been sent away for several "educations" in several "colleges". Got all the same friends from Grade and High School....the ones still alive that is. This game keeps me grounded out of the fast lane.

Going to be good to get to know you better bro.

P

Phatbastard

Grizz just sounds like you grew up a bit man! Good to see you figured out whats best for you.

Reaction score
GZ I will thank you to open your life story and to be so honest on a open forum. Seems like you grow up an become diffrent man, God Bless you and your Fam

New Threads