Cutting

Reaction score
My quick history.
Age 29
5'9"
188lbs probably 20% BF

i've always been naturally ripped. Had abs from age 13 to age 27. At 27 I weighed 145, friend of mine talked me into doing a test cycle to put on a few pounds. I did a 12 week, 300mg/week and in those 12 weeks I got up to 195lbs. my arms were noticeably bigger, lots of close friends were like man have you been working out, although it was probably water build up it was nice to finally gain weight because I'd probably spent 10,000$ on creatine and protein in past and never broke 145.

Also so during my cycle I stopped dipping, which most people already know dip decreases appetite which is probably why I couldn't gain weight to begin with, after I quit I ate like crazy. Now I'm haveing trouble getting BF under control, there's almost no fat in my arms and legs as I work oilfield and am pretty active all day, probably walk 10 miles a day at least. All my fat is in my stomach and love handles.

im not set on taking a cutting steroid, I'm up for diets or special routines or anything at this point. My diet is the hardest part because I'm in the city all day every day 2 hours from home and can't cook my own meals and don't want to spend $100/day eating at a steakhouse and don't really have time to sit and eat anyways.

so, what that being said, any recommendations? I was really curious about something that would help weight loss and give me more energy, besides meth(joking.)

Willing to try try anything at this point.

Guess i I should probably ad that currently I'm running three miles a day, at night after work, and I do sit ups every night until I'm about to pass out. Don't have time to go to gym or I'd use all the fancy machines.

current diet, I go to braums like 5 days a week and get 2 grilled chicken sandwiches and eat the chicken breast and lettuce only, and eat a cliff bar between meals. I only drink water, maybe a pop once a month. if we go to a nice restaraunt I eat a steak with no sauce and broccoli or asparagus. Occasionally shrimp or fish if it's on the menu.

Any input would be great. Being fat really drains the energy and makes life miserable. Especially working 60 hours a week and having twin 2 year olds.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you don't have time to go to the gym your fighting a losing battle.Find time to hit the gym ,do cardio,and prep cook your meals or it's gonna be a rough road .

Reaction score
Go to Chipotle, get the bowl with chicken beans and no rice and add kale or spinach to it. Eat that 5 days a week

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If you're active all day & walking 10 miles a day, why would you focus on cardio after work? Drop the running and sit-ups. Substitute meal prep and resistance training; even body weight exercises would be better than running IMO.

The way you describe your diet you should be shedding weight as-is. My guess is you're eating way more than you think you are. Download MyFitnessPal and keep a food journal.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I didn't really feel sorry for you up until the mention of having twin 2 yo's (girls?) You ought to cut back on the running like Jin mentioned, I'm betting you get enough cardio chasing those youngsters around.

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
there are tons of body weight exercises that can replace that extra cardio that would benefit you greatly. time in the gym is fun as f*** but depending on your goals, it may not be needed. HIIT at home will show you some amazing results or MIIT for that matter. Just depends on what you want to accomplish.

New Threads