Dbol to replace drol ...??

Chaos501

Reaction score
So finally got my hands on top notch gear. One problem..... the drol is amazing but my stomach hates the shit!!! Started 50mg a day for about a week water retention up strength up but as soon as I ate my stomach was like “**** you” and I’d puke my food back up. So split that dose twice a day to see if it helped and nope same thing. So I dropped it for a week Belly was back to normal then I decided to try 25mg and very first dose my stomach did the same shit!! Very sad because I know how good this is and I want to run it but I can’t. So....... I’m gonna give Dbol a chance from this source never had good Dbol so I’m hoping I can tolerate this... what are your opinions on this. Can I expect similar results as far as strength and weight gains? Also currently running test at 250 and tren at 400 because this shit is so legit! Normally I would run 1gram of test and 700mg of tren with shit gear apparently. This stuff is spot on and I only need a fraction of the dose with better results! I’m loving it just hoping the supply lasts hahah. 😜

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm no expert but maybe try taking it in 10mg increments and see how that goes?

Chaos501

Reaction score
I'm no expert but maybe try taking it in 10mg increments and see how that goes?

I may have to try this because I know how much it helps my strength. And I have a competition this weekend.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I talked to u about this. I'm the same way with drol. Shit ****s me up. Not as bad as u but it gets pretty bad. Dbol might not be as good for strength but it'll definitely give u strength gains. The bottom line is you'll feel better overall allowing u to eat more which will make u stronger in the end and that's what u want.

Chaos501

Reaction score
I talked to u about this. I'm the same way with drol. Shit ****s me up. Not as bad as u but it gets pretty bad. Dbol might not be as good for strength but it'll definitely give u strength gains. The bottom line is you'll feel better overall allowing u to eat more which will make u stronger in the end and that's what u want.

yea I was waiting for ya lol. I haven’t given up on the drol yet. Maybe smaller doses after I eat idk. Especially since I have the comp this weekend. I will probably take it pre comp for sure. Looking forward to the Dbol I see nothing but gains coming from it. Shit you seen the water gain I got on drol. I’m assuming I’ll get the same thing on Dbol. But def looking forward to the size and strength. Maybe the future will hold some cherry bombs hahha. My appetite is ridiculous right now and I love it.

Reaction score
I think you can make positive gains with dbol for strength purposes only. What good is drol if it’s guna make you feel shitty on an important day when you need your body to feel great. Lifting is also a mental thing.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Get some prilosec or an otc antacid. Lots of guys have stomach problems with drol and dbol. I'd try prilosec , prevacid, nexium 24. w.e. you choose. worth a shot before jumping ship. they will help

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Love me some drol;
I usally get the stomach problems if I'm running it for to long.....

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't take either Dbol or Drol it gives me the worst heart burn ever. So, Var it is ...... :32 (19):

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
I start taking nexium a few days before starting d bol. The heartburn is horrible on it.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Try drol with food first if thats the only side you are getting. I hate drol. The shit gives me a headache and makes me feel like shit.

The bloat and temporary gains aren't worth it in my opinion.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Always preferred dbol over drol. I never saw that much benefit in anadrol. Dbol felt better, I didn't get headaches. It might mess with your stomach a bit. But not as bad. But everyone is different.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Never was a fan of compounds that added additional fukery towards your estrogen (test excluded)
I tried mast once and it just threw me off from life lol

Chaos501

Reaction score
Get some prilosec or an otc antacid. Lots of guys have stomach problems with drol and dbol. I'd try prilosec , prevacid, nexium 24. w.e. you choose. worth a shot before jumping ship. they will help

I do take nexium have foe years. Even added an additional antacid. And gas ex. Still nothing. I don’t want to jump ship for sure. Because I know what it’s capable of of.

Chaos501

Reaction score
Try drol with food first if thats the only side you are getting. I hate drol. The shit gives me a headache and makes me feel like shit.

The bloat and temporary gains aren't worth it in my opinion.

I hear ya bro. I’m always one to tolerate sides but damn this shit has me ****ed up. Or did. I backed off it now.

New Threads