Women and T3

Reaction score
My wife's been on her third cycle with anavar and likes her results. However, in my opinion and from the research I've done it hasn't really helped trim down. Just tone/tighten. Would T3 be a good alternative since she refuses clen?

Reaction score
So, we just had a baby 4 months ago and she stopped breast feeding 2 months into it and and she started on var like 3 weeks ago. She's a spinning instructor and eats really well. Var has worked great in the past but this was her first baby so she gained more weight than she ever has before. Not 100lbs by any means but enough.

Clen might have been a good solution but she's tried before in the past and it worked but she never wants to do it again. T3 seemed like the next best thing.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
T3 will work if she doesn't mind losing muscle. T3 doesn't discriminate what it burns. But since she doesn't lift weights she may not care about whether she loses muscle or fat.

Reaction score
So it'll probably burn muscle fat pretty evenly I'm thinking. It will probably eat at her butt...which is a problem for me...maybe we'll just stick to var and see how she feels, thanks!

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Has she tried eating less? Because that's the only real solution to be honest.

Less or the right foods

does she have a thyroid condition? Have you done blood work? If she has no thyroid issue t3 is pointless imo

try the keto diet if you do it right and don't cheat it will cut fat over any other diet plan wait loss pills medications and keep lean muscle

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
From June through August we battled my wife's thyroiditis. Her thyroid was secreting hormone lime crazy, and it was absolutely miserable for her. Why anyone would want to fk with their thyroid is beyond me.

POBs response for the win.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say give it some time man. Having just a baby 4 months ago its still kinda early. She back to teaching her spin class? Not even sure going into a deficit this soon after the baby is good. I dunno. Maybe at maintenance.

Reaction score
Yea, she went back like 2 months after the baby. Slow at first but she's back to usual plus doing her boot camps once or twice a week

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know where t3 got this bad rap. The thyroid is a very strong and resilient gland if it's working normally....it takes alot to fuk it up and you would get noticeable side effects before that even happens.

I will say t3 only works with a very clean diet. It's not very strong. If your looking to cut then yea a deficit is required. It also doesn't burn muscle like some guys make it sound. She won't lose her ass or anything noticeable as far as muscle on a cycle of it. It doesn't just go to town on muscle like it can't get enough. It's very subtle. As long as she's done breast feeding and her thyroid is normal then there isn't anything to be concerned with except taking the right dosage for the right amount of time. It's very safe to use and my fiance and I have years of experience a long with a doctor's advice to back that up. Hell I'm taking it as we speak and I'm in a big bulk!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Then I'd say just give it some more time. She's back to being pretty active. 4 months after a baby is still kinda early. Them spin class are brutal. Lol. If she keeps her cals around maintenance and as active as she is I think things will start to improve for her. Just need some patience.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know where t3 got this bad rap. The thyroid is a very strong and resilient gland if it's working normally....it takes alot to fuk it up and you would get noticeable side effects before that even happens.

I will say t3 only works with a very clean diet. It's not very strong. If your looking to cut then yea a deficit is required. It also doesn't burn muscle like some guys make it sound. She won't lose her ass or anything noticeable as far as muscle on a cycle of it. It doesn't just go to town on muscle like it can't get enough. It's very subtle. As long as she's done breast feeding and her thyroid is normal then there isn't anything to be concerned with except taking the right dosage for the right amount of time. It's very safe to use and my fiance and I have years of experience a long with a doctor's advice to back that up. Hell I'm taking it as we speak and I'm in a big bulk!

Just saw your post after mine. You sexy beast. Hope all is well.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just saw your post after mine. You sexy beast. Hope all is well.

All is great brother and I hope the same goes for You! I'm just trying to keep up with you big man!

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I thought females only eat salads to loose weight,
Shows how much i know.....

New Threads