New To Cycles

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new the cycles and since I am now 39 and don't recover as well, I need the extra help. I am 6'3 230lbs and would like to lose the spare tire and add a little more muscle. I do interval cardio for 20 mins 3 times a week first thing in the morning and am trying a 5 X 5 routine to switch things up a bit. I am also going with a low carb diet but mostly chicken and fish with no pork and some red meat. I am currently trying an HRT clinic and on test cyp and hgh (2 IU/serostim) and thinking of adding deca to next cycle if I can get BP to cooperate.

Looking forward to all the great advice.

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since you mentioned your trying to loose a spear tire i would just get the deca off you mind its not what you want. Do test only for first cycle, and at most throw in var for 8 weeks...

P

Phatbastard

Welcome to SI we have a great member base full of knowledge to help u achieve your goals

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the trt + low dose gh will keep you young....

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes it sure will gymrat.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You've come to a great place to learn. All good people here with good advice. WELCOME brother!

Reaction score
Since you mentioned your trying to loose a spear tire i would just get the deca off you mind its not what you want. Do test only for first cycle, and at most throw in var for 8 weeks...

x2 ^^ just keep things simple as possible for the first cycle,for your goals keep your eyes on your diet and keep up the cardio just like your doing. Welcome to SI brother

Z

Zeek

I think your supplement plan for now is solid enough a little pharm grade GH + a little test can help do some awesome things to the body!

Don't be shy about asking questions though!

The deca I would add later on

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome brotha!!!

ps no one here knows shit...run that deca at 1200mg per week and fuck the dumb shit!! BOOOYAA!!

pps just joking ;)