First time donation

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Was almost denied

This is me coming off of the year and a half of trt at 150mg a week no AI

Plus last week coming off of a 4 month 400mg testosterone blast with the 1mg anastrozol per week

Had to sit there for awhile to get my pulse down to under 100 and wasn't even winded had already been sitting for 10 mins

Took some deep breather and was able to somehow get it down to 100 or maybe the guy just miscalculated who knows

I have been taking my pulse though and even right out of the bed it is at 100

The bd is 160/90

Hematocrit was at 51

Will be getting the colesterol results soon too

Any suggestions other than wait till the test lowers down to help this situation ?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Probably didn't help I was drinking coffee on an empty stomach all day either

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Way down is good but u can get it even more... All it's doing is causing u more side effects .. No reason to have it

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure if it was the blood loss or the super hot nurse with a big ole jiggly ass in the scrubs

One of the two or both got me really horny the gf got wrecked twice and the whole bit

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bp is too high, your going to end up stroking ( and I dont mean the little guy)....Get to the doctor and get some bp pills....

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Will do I'm gunna go after a few weeks when my test level drops to normal

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah buddy, if your BP is consistently that high that warrants a visit to the doc to get that down.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Got an appointment on the 11th

If I disappear before then or my texr becomes slurred .....

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Good on you for donating, outside the necessity reason;)

i just donated for first time in my life wed. Monday had do. Appointment to try and get referred to dietician (using my food allergy as excuse to hopefully get somebody to point me to diet routine within my allergies and food likes/dislikes. But monday was 130/82 at doc, wed was 120/82 at red cross. Went back to trt about a month/month and a half ago, hemocrit i believe she said was 48? So nervous i didnt catch all she was doing.

all i know is i felt like a piece of meat, sitting in chair going over questions and she checked me for drug tracks and started ooohhhing and ahhhing over my veins (arms always been vascular) so she was rubbing on them (veins). Then a gal walked past the door “sherry, come in here and look at this” then same thing all over again with the vein rubs on both arms lol. They finally walked me to that table bed thingey, and when gal got to part where she used that marker to sort out which vein to stab, she started that ohhhh ahhh BS rubbing my arm, then “mary, come look at these”....so “mary” begins the “oh my, look at all those” as she rubbed them....wtf. If i wasnt so damn scared of being harpooned and arrested i shoulda showed them the big vein on my weiner:) ill never treat women like a piece of meat again, i felt so dirty that day lol

Reactions: Jin

New Threads