Sustanon thoughts

Reaction score
First..I know there's a lot of information and I've read a lot of it. I've asked some people whose opinions I respect. Also seen other threads on the same subject but they're a year old and didn't want to bump an old thread so people start getting notifications off an old thread.

So what are your thoughts. I've heard of some people loving it, personally I don't have anything negative to say about it. Other people say because of the different esters it's hard to keep blood levels steady. Say that you're better off sticking to a single ester test. The price difference isn't that big of a deal I feel. Are the multiple esters better some how?

I'd be running with tbol and eq if that helps with the thought process. Also planning on hcg treatment and arimidex throughout.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My first run was with sustanon. It's a great compound and 2x/wk injections provided no noticeable peaks and valleys. I know somebody's going to argue that eod is the only best effective way to run it, but the prop ester makes up only a small percentage of the mix.

That at being said a large part of it is a super long ester, so 12 weeks minimum. Since you're running eq along with it I think it's a good compound to run. I'd go 16 weeks. Good luck

whats your cycle history and background?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test is all the same shit.. All that blood level stuff is bs.. Shoot and go lift

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems people either love it or get crippling knots from it. Most guys that can't stop raving about it are dudes that ran it as their first cycle in like 1998 lol

I am on the crippling knots side. And I don't really get the advantage.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
I hate sus for the fact that it throws my e2 out of whack. I can run a long ester at 250 or even 350 a week without estrogen problems but sus I need an ai AND more frequent shots. I’ll pass.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
In the end test is test. For me it's better to have a single ester. After a few weeks it's all the same anyway. Just easier to level out. And easier to calculate PTC.

Caballero

Reaction score
Seems people either love it or get crippling knots from it. Most guys that can't stop raving about it are dudes that ran it as their first cycle in like 1998 lol

I am on the crippling knots side. And I don't really get the advantage.

POB this made me laugh cuz my first run ever was in 94, and was Sust amps lol The pip was pretty bad :32 (7): Starting back up again(2yr break) in Dec and running Sust since that first time so should be interesting (pip)