Log of Sust/Npp/dbol - come join!

Reaction score
Hello everyone - Winter is coming (So to speak) and this log is for bulk.
I haven't been able to find other logs consisting of NPP - so i thought i would make one for people who are considering using this AAS. DO NOT hesitate to ask questions or making comments.
I'll try to answer asap and update frequently even tho im having a very busy schedule.

Personal stats atm:
Weight: 200lbs/90kg
Height: 5'9/180cm
Bodyfat: 10-11%

Pics will come, so ease up! :)

Cycle: 790mg sust and 600mg NPP ew. Dbol 30/40mg ed.
10 week cycle
Sustanon/Npp/Dbol
Sustanon blend is: 375mg/ml
Npp is: 100mg/ml
Dbol is: 10mg pr pill

Pinning will be M/W/F
0.7cc of SUST and 2cc of NPP

Adex is .5mg x2 a week.
Prami will only be used if necessary

The Diet:

x7 meals a day
Macros:
Protein: 350g
Carbs: 615g
Fats: 70g

KCAL: 4500 But will probably be upped to 5000kcal during the cycle (Only upping carbs)

Protein source is primarily: Chicken, Beef, Salmon and proteinpowder.
Carb source is primarily: White rice, wholemeal pasta and oats.
Fat source is primarily: Udo's choice - Ultimate oil blend, peanutbutter and avocados.

Training Schedule:
Focus is legs and upper chest

Day 1: Quads/Calf
Day 2: Chest/Triceps
Day 3: Shoulders/Abs/Traps
Day 4: Hams/Calf
Day 5: Back/Biceps
Day 6: Chest/Triceps
Day 7: OFF/Active rest

Rep ranges will change every 2 week. High/Medium/low rep.

As earlier said; Dont hesitate to comment/ask below.
Thanks! :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
that would actually be 787.5 mg sust ;)

Reaction score
Im on test e cruise dose atm Maijah - should've mentioned that. My bad :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
what he means is sust has long esters in it that take time to build up, 10 weeks would be where they really start working, why stop right there?? run it 16 weeks for the full benefit

Reaction score
So you/he suggests that i should run a 16 wk blast..? Correct me if im wrong :)

Reaction score
Today's my third day on cycle.

Starting to feel my libido rising, pumps is getting better (probably the dbol, considering some of it is taken pre-workout.) aswell as hunger rising.

Strength is the same.

Nothing crazy yet, not much is expected the first 2 weeks.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How many weeks are you running the dbol. Did I miss that?

Reaction score
I have 100 dbol pills, 10mg each. 4 days a week im taking 40mg - 3 days a week im taking 30mg.

So im on dbol for the first 5 weeks :)

The 40mg dose is taken on focus days, which is on legdays aswell as chest days :)

Reaction score
Are you guys interested in the brands of the gear aswell? If so, ill give you a review of them too in this log :) (If im allowed to name such things on this forum?)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sure why not .. we just hate when shills come here acting like they are giving reviews but are really advertising

Reaction score
Haha, i understand - but i ain't no shill!
The testblend is from Phoenix Remedies (Testocom - dosed at 375 mg/ml) - Phoenix, which is a brand i highly recommend. They're good
The Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) is from Alpha Pharma/AP (NandroRapid - dosed at 100 mg/ml) So far, so good.
Dbol is from Magnus Pharmaceuticals (Not to be mistaken with MAGNUM) - I've got no experience with this brand, however they seem to work fine. But im not sure yet. The only dbol i've used before is from AP - which was a great product.

Reaction score
So we're now through the first week and im up with 3.6 lbs. With some waterweight ofcouse, but not much.

Reaction score
Actually beginning to experience some serious insomnia, im trying to figure out if it coulis be the dbol or perhaps to High estrogen levels?
do any of you guys have a Clue?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Actually beginning to experience some serious insomnia, im trying to figure out if it coulis be the dbol or perhaps to High estrogen levels?
do any of you guys have a Clue?

Insomia how? If you're up every hour to piss then it's high e2. Otherwise there shouldn't be any sleep issues with the compounds you're running.

Reaction score
Insomnia like my body's stressed, loud heartbeat, annoyed at every single sound - actually kinda like on tren. But im thinking if the dbol isn't dbol.. i've never used this brand before.. i've raised the dose of AI to x3 times a week now

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Insomnia like my body's stressed, loud heartbeat, annoyed at every single sound - actually kinda like on tren. But im thinking if the dbol isn't dbol.. i've never used this brand before.. i've raised the dose of AI to x3 times a week now

What would the dbol be if it isn't dbol?

Reaction score
Haha Yeah i wouldn't know, considered tren tabs, but then again.. who would sell dbol as tren..
but i've been told that alot ppl experiences anxiety on dbol - any truth to this?
Was told to try just to take Them at morning and pre workout and skip the one before bed.. hmm

New Threads