Where are experienced npp users

Thezilla

Reaction score
Been awhile since I have been on the board. Super busy with life work etc. My last cycle was a tren/test cycle and it was a success. I came off that and jumped back on my trt for a couple months. Recently got my bloods and everything checked out ok.

Since it is growing season I decided to hit a bulk. Eating sleeping all that is in check so don’t need any of those responses. Sunday will be two weeks and I started
Npp 400 mg/week 1-5
Deca 500mg/week 1-16
Test c 750mg/ week 1-16 arimedex .25 eod

I got this^^^^ whole cycle from and outside source and stopped taking my prescribed test to run ^^^^.

So my question shouldn’t I notice some kind of change by now. I know I’m probably being impatient but I heard npp you should notice difference within 2 weeks being it’s a short ester deca? Wouldnt I notice a difference with the increase in test aswell? Have never gone over 500mg.
Another very odd thing which is why I started this thread is I am actually losing weight. Started at 260 and now around 255!! As I said I’m eating clean and consuming enough. This isn’t the first rodeo I just have never ran any sort of deca. The only symptom I’ve had is couple bigger pimples on my back.

Any input experiences welcomed! Thanks

CCCP

Reaction score
Not sure about npp but I’ve ran a similar cycle before which was dbol 50/50/25/25(4 weeks), deca and test e 600/wk for 16 weeks.

i lost weight the first week and by the end of the fourth week I was up close to 15 pounds of which zero was fat, all muscle. The point of the dbol for me was to kickstart the cycle while the deca and test kicked in since they are long esters which take about 4 weeks to be in full swing.

Thezilla

Reaction score
I choose npp for the same reason you choose dbol. Didn’t want to take any orals. I just think is odd I’m losing weight. I am in Shape and carry less then 12 percent bf.

CCCP

Reaction score
How is your diet structured?

Thezilla

Reaction score
I am not one of those guys that counts calories. I eat and I eat a lot. Fruits Vegs meats chicken drink plenty water the whole deal. I could prob eat more often but I get 4 or 5 meals in a day.I’ve felt better and stronger on my trt test dose. Lol. My thing is like I said don’t know how I can be losing weight. I just read some article that said npp could take up to 4 weeks so...... guess I’ll just wait and see

CCCP

Reaction score
Npp I would say should kick in before four weeks, but that’s my opinion. Just make sure your taking in 1.5 x your body weight in protein and have a good amount of clean carbs. 6-8 small meals per day, and you should be fine.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Npp I would say should kick in before four weeks, but that’s my opinion. Just make sure your taking in 1.5 x your body weight in protein and have a good amount of clean carbs. 6-8 small meals per day, and you should be fine.
It won't do anything to noticeable till week 6-8 it's not a fast ester as people think

Thezilla

Reaction score
Yea now I think I should have went with Ana drol or d bol....waiting game I guess

CCCP

Reaction score
I would have definitely went for the dbol, it’s very good for putting on size from my experience. Definitely no drinking while on it since it is toxic to your liver.

Thezilla

Reaction score
No rush I just get suspect when I start losing weight...I mean when I was cruising/trt dose I was holding at 260 start taking some shit off the street start losing weight. I’ve upped test and added npp. Hmmmm that what I mean by waiting game.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a rookie thought process. Everyone thinks they should see gains from using gear. Let me say this in lamens terms.

1. You could do 4g of gear for a year straight and not see a dam thing if your diet isn't correct. If your not seeing gains now you know why.

2. Your losing weight because your eating under the Amount of calories your body needs to maintain its weight. To gain weight you need to eat more calories than your body needs to maintain weight. It's not rocket science and it is in every way impossible to lose weight while eating in a surplus. Human physiology will not allow it just like gravity will not allow you to float to space.

When people say "I don't count calories" it is an instant indicator of a problem to anyone who knows body building. You have to count calories...or count them for many years until you have a good idea of how much that piece of chicken has thsts on your plate. By reading your posts you have no fkng clue how much protien, carbs, fats, calories your eating. It's obviously not ebough. And don't try to tell me you know it's enough cause you eat alot like all day lmao your believing your own bullshit.

The only answer you need in this post is this: get a dam diet and start counting your macros.

Your welcome :)

Thezilla

Reaction score
Thanks coach!!!! I’ll look into that. Anyway has anybody else had any experiences with npp? The rookie wants to know��

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks coach!!!! I’ll look into that. Anyway has anybody else had any experiences with npp? The rookie wants to know��

Geezus your fuking ignorant.

Yes vets can any of you tell him why he's losing weight on npp? Inquiring minds must know!!

Thezilla

Reaction score
Chill the **** out. I’m ignorant how about the way you replied to the post. I’m not saying your wrong. I simple asking others and their experience with npp. I’m not gonna argue with your little ass. You win bro you did it.
However you can go **** yourself casue basically your original reply was ignorant. You don’t just come out and call somebody a rookie based on the fact they do not count calories and go on and on about it. You don’t know me. That’s a **** boy move! You a **** boy? Seems to be a lot of those roaming around nowdays.
Like I said I’ll take eating more into consideration coach!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Chill the **** out. I’m ignorant how about the way you replied to the post. I’m not saying your wrong. I simple asking others and their experience with npp. I’m not gonna argue with your little ass. You win bro you did it.
However you can go **** yourself casue basically your original reply was ignorant. You don’t just come out and call somebody a rookie based on the fact they do not count calories and go on and on about it. You don’t know me. That’s a **** boy move! You a **** boy? Seems to be a lot of those roaming around nowdays.
Like I said I’ll take eating more into consideration coach!

The only boy here is you because the only thing you focused on from my answer was me calling you a rookie...which You no doubt are. It's not a bad thing it just means you don't know much yet. Don't get your panties in a bunch because your not knowledgeable about body building yet. You might want to eat a piece of humble pie with all that food your supposedly eating.

Now if you acted like a grown ass man you would see that my post was the best thing to have happened to your body building experience thus far. Since your not though you can enjoy years of minimal gains if you gain anything at all. Whenever you do decide to follow a proper diet and see real change you will look back to my post and think that little boy actually did know what he was talking about, I just wish I would have listened then and saved myself some time. Enjoy the struggle!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure about npp but I’ve ran a similar cycle before which was dbol 50/50/25/25(4 weeks), deca and test e 600/wk for 16 weeks.

i lost weight the first week and by the end of the fourth week I was up close to 15 pounds of which zero was fat, all muscle. The point of the dbol for me was to kickstart the cycle while the deca and test kicked in since they are long esters which take about 4 weeks to be in full swing.

Hey cccp...just fyi even with insulin it's physically impossible for the human body to gain 15 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. The 15 pounds you gained was some fat, maybe a tad bit of muscle but mostly water. No disrespect bro just a little correction in your theory.

Thezilla

Reaction score
Lol saved you some time huh?? Probably took you 45 minutes to write that little ass paragraph huh? Finger gainz you da man!!!!
Say what you want. You don’t know me. You have no idea my background or athletic accomplishments. Like I said must be a **** boy peace

New Threads