Will it ever be legal

Reaction score
So i remember reading that Trump is for legalizing a lot including gear. Do yall think this will ever happen? I see it growing more and more common and people just let it go and dont think much about it.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
If they even planned on legalizing it they wouldn't be pushing that b/s test gel.....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So i remember reading that Trump is for legalizing a lot including gear. Do yall think this will ever happen? I see it growing more and more common and people just let it go and dont think much about it.

Lol Trump is for legalizing nothing except ****ing over the middle class. Look at his pick for AG

Reaction score
i could have sworn he was talking about legalizing it and several other drugs. Hey a guy can dream.

Reaction score
well ill try to find the article that posted it all that said he wanted to.

bengom

Reaction score
You’d think they would make a lot of illegal substances legal, for safety and for proper products. But how can thy make money from it... that’s al they care about!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You’d think they would make a lot of illegal substances legal, for safety and for proper products. But how can thy make money from it... that’s al they care about!

If we are really talking about what's good for society, all substances should be decriminalized. The war on drugs has proven to cause nothing but problems (unless you own prisons)

Reaction score
I go to Denver once a month for work. They had a measure on the ballot yesterday to decriminalize mushrooms containing psilocybin but only in the City, nothing to do with the rest of the State. As of this morning, it doesn't look like it is going to pass but at least it made it to a vote.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I go to Denver once a month for work. They had a measure on the ballot yesterday to decriminalize mushrooms containing psilocybin but only in the City, nothing to do with the rest of the State. As of this morning, it doesn't look like it is going to pass but at least it made it to a vote.

It's a big push in the right direction. As was said on here a few days ago, we need these shithead baby boomers out of government before we get to make real changes but it is coming!

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
I'm here in Denver. From what I heard, it passed.

New Threads