Watson,par,westward pharmaceuticals

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just got some goodies in !!!! Anyone try these pharmaceuticals before?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Well it looks g2g for whatever that's worth.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Are those scripted?
Always here good things about Watson

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it's real thats hg gear so it the best.. You better get jacked up

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These were not purchased off a website. I actually know a guy who knows a guys who is hiv positive and gets these scripted. But now that your telling me there's fake Watson's. Hmmmmmmmm...... how can I tell of these are fake?

Trout90

Reaction score
If they really came from a script you got some of best you can get. Hope your buddy doesn't need them for health tho

Caballero

Reaction score
These were not purchased off a website. I actually know a guy who knows a guys who is hiv positive and gets these scripted. But now that your telling me there's fake Watson's. Hmmmmmmmm...... how can I tell of these are fake?

I'm not saying yours is fake and if you "trust" your source that's all that matters. As for spoting fakes there can be a few things ie vial size or tint, stoppers, tops and labels. Off the top of my head I recall 2 sites back in the day known for fake Watsons. Domestic-supply.com & UGFreaks. GL on the run man hope it goes well.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
If real, it doesn't get any better.

Reaction score
By the looks of the bottle it looks real, but I've never seen any bottles of orals like that.. like everybody said if it's real you got some good stuff there but I would definitely go online and try to verify that there's a real thing.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pr3tty confident in this being real stuff. Trying to cut down a few pounds and then jumping on. I'll most likely make a lot when that time comes

New Threads