Test Cypionate - Day 26 - No effects

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have u Gotten bloodwork done to make sure your injecting actual test?Its never a holy shit I feel it.. this isn't dope it's a hormone which some people won't " feel " the way u think it will

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1st cycle, 600mgs per week, 26 days in. Yes you definately should have noticed something by now. Even it was a few pounds of water weight, increased libido, better overall feeling. If you were pinning human grade test you would felt it the 1st week being this is your 1st cycle. Get a blood test. Your levels should be noticeable by now as well.

Reaction score
1st cycle, 600mgs per week, 26 days in. Yes you definately should have noticed something by now. Even it was a few pounds of water weight, increased libido, better overall feeling. If you were pinning human grade test you would felt it the 1st week being this is your 1st cycle. Get a blood test. Your levels should be noticeable by now as well.

I have noticed all of those. I’m just missing this “better overall feeling”... I actually feel really negative towards myself

- Dep

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have noticed all of those. I’m just missing this “better overall feeling”... I actually feel really negative towards myself

- Dep

Interesting. Now I'm wondering if your e2 levels are off. You need to get some blood work done.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Then you're not running test e or c!

I notice both e and c very quick also. 10-14 days in I'm Def stronger and bigger from the extra water weight. Everyone ain't the same man.

Caballero

Reaction score
I notice both e and c very quick also. 10-14 days in I'm Def stronger and bigger from the extra water weight. Everyone ain't the same man.
Comsidering the release time for the long esters, is closer to 10 days. I would tend to believe your strength may be more placebo, but to each his own. As for "water weight" anyone can achieve that with simple dbol in half the time. Real gains " muscle" takes time as we all know not 2-3 wks.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Comsidering the release time for the long esters, is closer to 10 days. I would tend to believe your strength may be more placebo, but to each his own. As for "water weight" anyone can achieve that with simple dbol in half the time. Real gains " muscle" takes time as we all know not 2-3 wks.

Ok but that's not what anyone is talking about. The point was he said he can notice physical changes in 2 weeks whether it be water weight or not it's still a change. Which is not uncommon. And it's not placebo. Like I said everyone is different.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

No actually the release time is 24-48 hours from injection. Because of the ester it doesn't all release at once.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If there are physical changes in the first two weeks of test their so small it's not worth even mentioning .. I tend to gain my weight later in the cycles as I age

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like the Bros said, blood work is the only way to know. Depending on where yer at (if yer in the States), many can just set an appointment at a lab on-line and get a test done for around $50 that will give you the answers ye need).

Caballero

Reaction score
Ok but that's not what anyone is talking about. The point was he said he can notice physical changes in 2 weeks whether it be water weight or not it's still a change. Which is not uncommon. And it's not placebo. Like I said everyone is different.
I was referring to your "Strength in the first 10-14 days " comment as placebo. Wasn't speaking to anyone else.

edit- Not to confuse any new guys with the "back & forth" And yes ECK everyone is different in the end.

http://elitemensguide.com/testosterone-injections/#Testosterone_Enanthate

Last edited:

Trout90

Reaction score
You're just thinking too much. Longer esters just take longer to saturate in you. Everyone's body is a little different on how they react. For long esters like cyp that I've used too the 5 to 6 week mark is when my results come and continue till the end of the cycle. Just relax, some test isn't going to make you feel super human right away. Keep training and eating clean

New Threads