Newbie from VA

Reaction score
What up everyone? New guy from Va. never really been on any forums. I'm 26 yrs old, 6 ft. Been weight lifting for probably 3 years. The only problem is I can never be consistent with lifting due to the fact of working my tail off and not really seeing a ton of results like others in the gym. Seems like they work out 6 months and they're getting huge. A little discouraging. Looking to change that by any means possible. Help!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Start by re-evaluating you training and diet. Also consider that what you see in others is likely exaggerated but leads to your own inconsistency.

Ask any guy where what's most important in strength sport training and they will tell you it's to be consistent.

What's your best bench squat and dead?

How much food are you eating precisely? How many cals is That? How many do you need to grow?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum;
Not all Italians are from Italy....

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
What up everyone? New guy from Va. never really been on any forums. I'm 26 yrs old, 6 ft. Been weight lifting for probably 3 years. The only problem is I can never be consistent with lifting due to the fact of working my tail off and not really seeing a ton of results like others in the gym. Seems like they work out 6 months and they're getting huge. A little discouraging. Looking to change that by any means possible. Help!!

bro I work on average 50-70 hrs/week construction and I get my ass in the gym 5-6 days a week. the other guys are getting better results cause they are pushing harder than you, tracking macros and being consistent. step up to the plate if you want to make a change
if you can't be consistent as you say than ur fukked cause that's the #1 thing you gotta do whether ur using or not. focus on your goals and get that shit

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Not jist consistwnrly showing up at the gym, but consistently putting one foot in front of the other. If you're consistently hitting the gym but you're not comsistenrly pushing to progress in any way, and you're not consistently adjusting your dietary intake for growth, you are not going to grow. Welcome to the board, post up the stuff POB suggested

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lots of help here. Welcome to the underground.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Consistency, and dedication really are a big deal in this game. Welcome to the UG.

CCCP

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb, diet is key as said in previous posts, and training too. Make sure you follow a strict schedule.

New Threads