Human grade anavar

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if HG anavar would be dosed lower then UG anavar. From some read info I hear that 20-50 mg is enough. Any thoughts?

Caballero

Reaction score
Pharm grade is 20-30mg anything more is overkill. Some that go over 30mg can experience bouts of nausea and loss of appetite. GL

edit- Forgot to mention to split the dosing through the day. 2x a day min, if you can shoot for 3x morn/noon/night. Take it on an empty stomach in the morning.

Last edited:

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I'll start at 20mg then and see how I feel after 2 weeks.

Caballero

Reaction score
Is this your first time using var ? Also what's your current bf% ?..the honest % ! haha

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this your first time using var ? Also what's your current bf% ?..the honest % ! haha

Yes it is, I'm sitting at about 20% trying to get down to 15% before I cycle. Just trying to prep my cycle in the meantime.

Caballero

Reaction score
Thxs for your honesty..I ask because bf% is key to having the Var really shine as you may know. However 15% is not going to really maximize the effects of the drug. If you're looking to "burn" fat per say Var is an expensive waste imo. Do your best to dial the diet and hit the intense cardio first. If you can get down to say 10- 12% you will be AMAZED with the results...trust me!!! :) Good luck man...

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thxs for your honesty..I ask because bf% is key to having the Var really shine as you may know. However 15% is not going to really maximize the effects of the drug. If you're looking to "burn" fat per say Var is an expensive waste imo. Do your best to dial the diet and hit the intense cardio first. If you can get down to say 10- 12% you will be AMAZED with the results...trust me!!! :) Good luck man...

x2x

its like a very mild tren effect once your 11/12% or lower. Not as much strength, but fat burning, recovery, etc. If you truly have HG var, otherwise......dont expect this type of result.

very few people can get "true" HG var, its a hot item

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I do have human grade var 6 bottles of it. And im now thinking on leaving the var and HG test for my next cycle and just focus on coming down in body fat a bit.

New Threads