Friend wants to try some extra stuff for more results, but no experience.. need help

Oblivious

Reaction score
My friend (female) wants to try some extra stuff to boost her gains, test boosters, steroids etc...
But she has no experience with this, so need some advice.
She is looking for some medium stuff, no real heavy stuff (no injections), preferably in pill form or something like that.
She doesn't know what sites she can look at and what products would be advisable, which sites are solid and not fake, she was looking at crazybulks site but not sure if its trustable.

Any advice would be appreciated!
Research Anavar. All I'm gonna say.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Tell her to start with natural test boosters like semen. It is best if the semen is fresh. Have her give you a blowjob then swallow the test booster. If it doesnt work, at least you got a blowjob

Good Luck

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She has extensive experience, in gym for like 8 years now, very knowledgable.
She reached a pretty good level of muscle mass for a female, but now she wants to see how far she can take it, with some extra help.

Her body mass and bodyfat similar to this, so decent mass for a female, and decent lowish bodyfat but not super ripped (more mass on legs than this girl tho):

View attachment 4592

Most females tend to start with Anavar. She is going to take anywhere from say 15 to 25mg per day. She should take enough to experience the benefits but not so much that she can't live with the sides. 8 to 12 weeks.

And there will be side effects

Cracking and deepening of the voice - this will be permanent but will not be as bad when she comes off.

Hair growth everywhere

Hypertrophy... of the clit

Big changes to her sex drive leading to some sketchy decisions. It might even get you out of the friend zone.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Tell her to start with natural test boosters like semen. It is best if the semen is fresh. Have her give you a blowjob then swallow the test booster. If it doesnt work, at least you got a blowjob

Good Luck

Very true, JuiceTrain saw some nice gains this way. It's also how he got his name :)

Reaction score
Most females tend to start with Anavar. She is going to take anywhere from say 15 to 25mg per day. She should take enough to experience the benefits but not so much that she can't live with the sides. 8 to 12 weeks.

And there will be side effects

Cracking and deepening of the voice - this will be permanent but will not be as bad when she comes off.

Hair growth everywhere

Hypertrophy... of the clit

Big changes to her sex drive leading to some sketchy decisions. It might even get you out of the friend zone.

Thats some decent advice, thank you!

Where is the best place to buy this, do you know any online shops that are safe?

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Asking a admin of a board where to find var isn't a good idea..

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats some decent advice, thank you!

Where is the best place to buy this, do you know any online shops that are safe?

We don't talk sources like that. I mean first off I don't know you and you don't know me. I could easily send you to my fake website where I take your money and you are ****ed and there is nothing you can do about it.

Plus giving out a drug dealers info is a shitty thing to do to your man.

Oh plus it's against the rules here...

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't let her take steroids

But if she decides to do so then warn her that her clam will turn into a chicken wing

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score

But if she decides to do so then warn her that her clam will turn into a chicken wing

Than when it's that time of the month it'll turn into a hot wing

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

i thought it was a crab Rangoon ??

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Is this all just some backdoor attempt by a 19 y/o guy scared of needles to find a var source?

New Threads