Friend wants to try some extra stuff for more results, but no experience.. need help

Reaction score
Friend wants to try some extra stuff for more results, but no experience.. need help

My friend (female) wants to try some extra stuff to boost her gains, test boosters, steroids etc...
But she has no experience with this, so need some advice.
She is looking for some medium stuff, no real heavy stuff (no injections), preferably in pill form or something like that.
She doesn't know what sites she can look at and what products would be advisable, which sites are solid and not fake, she was looking at crazybulks site but not sure if its trustable.

Any advice would be appreciated!

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Tell your "friend" to sign up....don't be the middle "man"

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Unless your that dude in the friend zone trynna make an escape hahaha this is only gonna get you deeper in zone bruh

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You don't have the right to tell anyone not to post .. Now juice is right she needs to sign up and tell us about herself.. you have no clue about sups or aas and neither does she.. It's difficult enough to give females advice on aas without having a clueless middle man as well ..

Reaction score
Well he is posting useless stuff and making assumptions that are untrue.
I can explain everything you post to her, she doesn't really understand English much, so it would not really be possible for her to post and talk, or very hard, thats why she asked me if I could ask and give her some info, thats why she needs someone as a middle man basically.
You can ask anything and il relay to her and tell you.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I can explain everything you post to her, she doesn't really understand English much, so it would not really be possible for her to post and talk, or very hard, thats why she asked me if I could ask and give her some info, thats why she needs someone as a middle man basically.

What language she speak? It's possible to help her better knowing more facts so the right person can help if possible.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

The point of having her here is so nothing is lost or miscommunicated to her.

Anyway,

What's her experience in the gym Like? Year's training, body fat levels etc...

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
I have this freind who likes big penis and ball sweat. But shh, don't tell him I told you.

Reaction score
The point of having her here is so nothing is lost or miscommunicated to her.

Anyway,

What's her experience in the gym Like? Year's training, body fat levels etc...

She has extensive experience, in gym for like 8 years now, very knowledgable.
She reached a pretty good level of muscle mass for a female, but now she wants to see how far she can take it, with some extra help.

Her body mass and bodyfat similar to this, so decent mass for a female, and decent lowish bodyfat but not super ripped (more mass on legs than this girl tho):

stock-photo-fitness-girl-with-a-beautiful-smile-posing-in-the-gym-509556190.jpg

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry to stay on this but;
I just gotta say for someone to sign up with a user name like "Mister" Bodybuilder asking about about a "friend" thats a female in there 1st post is hella suspect

Nothing wrong with that, they're women on this board that juice ....thiz is a judgement free zone (as long as you don't wear penny loafers) I think your this female....your name should be "Ms"Bodybuilder...

JT....alleged negro detective at large // dun dun duuun

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I'll share some of my donuts with you.....as long as it fits in your macros....females always worry about that shxt
I could only have 2french fries cuz its gonna to many carbs for my macros....and only 1 if its thicc cut or has iodized salt

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
She is looking for some medium stuff, no real heavy stuff (no injections), preferably in pill form or something like that.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Apple to apples; injections are way easier on the body.

She should be doing her own work on this. If you can't be serious enough to research, you're probably not serious enough to be doing doing AAS. I maybe wrong here because I don't fell her next level is using drugs; it's harder work and diet.

Reaction score
Apple to apples; injections are way easier on the body.

She should be doing her own work on this. If you can't be serious enough to research, you're probably not serious enough to be doing doing AAS. I maybe wrong here because I don't fell her next level is using drugs; it's harder work and diet.

She tried everything and feels like she platoed.
Yeah injections might be better but she has this crazy idea that injections are "bad" and hardcore drugs, and feels like if she injects stuff that she will feel bad and like a junkie, whilst if she takes pills its not such a big deal since its kinda like omega 3 and stuff, ppl take ton of pills.

Before anyone laughs at this, i find it ridicilous and unlogical misself, but u know how females are..

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Before anyone laughs at this, i find it ridicilous and unlogical misself, but u know how females are..

Bro this X of mine was doing some event planner project b/s for her major....she had to advertise for some business that claimed they had a holistic treatment for cancer (wait for it)

I go....really what is it

She says....they cure cancer by shinning a light on you,
The light penetrates the skin just enough to damage the cancer cells

I just give her the straight face like this.
-_____-

And say...are you serious

She goes.....yea it's true....he's a doctor (

I said.....bxtch you bout 2get an F
(lmao)

New Threads