Signs of gyno on first week of first cycle.?

Reaction score
Hey guys just started my first cycle 2 weeks ago. I'm on 1ml or tren and test e once a week. At the end of the first week I started getting lumps under my nipples. Which is apparently a bit strange to happen on first week of my first cycle? Trouble is I'm working away and can't get get anything to treat it for 1.5 - 2 weeks. Whats the best thing to do in my situation? Should I stop till I get home ? Cheers

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should be asking yourself why are you using tren on your first cycle.Now since gyno takes time to develope I'm guessing you already had gyno that u got when u went through puberty .What are u taking to control estrogen? Your gonna kill your natural testosterone production pretty bad using tren on a first with little knowledge of aas

Reactions: PFM

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You went away for work, you took your AAS with you, but you didn't take any a/I 's in case something like this was to happen? Well you fuked up right there already. Well you need to stop and rethink wtf you're doing. Don't continue pinning that's for sure. Don't even continue cycling when you get home.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's not using an AI at all. If u don't know and have what u need to prevent gyno then u should stop your cycle now and learn the basics. You're taking 1ml of tren and test a week? Why? Who told u to do this your first time? Stop now and you'll be happy in the long run

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I thought i saw myself on TV one time but than i realized it wasn't even turned on....

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It could be an abscess!

Reactions: PFM

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he was a new member.....u guys got rid of him in 2 sec's

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had test lumps, tren lumps and nan lumps. Sometimes for months no matter the dose of Adex, Aro, Caber.

Relax and get on your estro/progestro management when you get home.

You'll be fine.

PS,

I would have suggested a test only cycle your first time out but you ****ed that up.

New Threads