Ugbb UFC and MMA discussion

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tony Ferguson gets his BB at 10th Planet from Eddie after winning the UFC lightweight title - same belt given to Eddie by Jean Jacques Machado

Caballero

Reaction score
Gotta say tonight's card is very Blah ! Cowboy needs a solid come back performance tonight.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cowboy chokes again .. this till guy strikes look similar to Conor

Caballero

Reaction score
Seems Cowboy has lost that fire and a nose (broken)
:32 (6): But staying true to his character it was cool to see his classy congrats to the kid after the fight.

Caballero

Reaction score
Shes almost hot sometimes has that tired whore look other times she looks like Vera from Planet of the Apes
Just imagine being hammered at the bar and waking up nxt to her. I guarantee when she gets up her face is still stuck to the pillow :32 (6): Then she needs to reapply lol

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dunno if he has the heart of a Lesnar but definitely the same background and a big Fu*cker.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.wrest.../jack-swagger-on-what-was-frustrating-in-wwe/

Hes a beast on the mat. Even the whinos in Perry , OK can wrestle.

Hes no where near Brock in the athletics dept and most big guys are horrible at striking and fight cardio. Honestly there have been much younger and bigger wrestlers that didn’t make the transition in striking not to mention subs. Good luck to him and any Pro wrestling guys.

Like my coach use to tell our predominant strikers (during the Coleman era) Learn the Matt work but trust me your advantage in striking will be a bigger advantage as the game evolves

Caballero

Reaction score
Hes a beast on the mat. Even the whinos in Perry , OK can wrestle.

Hes no where near Brock in the athletics dept and most big guys are horrible at striking and fight cardio. Honestly there have been much younger and bigger wrestlers that didn’t make the transition in striking not to mention subs. Good luck to him and any Pro wrestling guys.

Like my coach use to tell our predominant strikers (during the Coleman era) Learn the Matt work but trust me your advantage in striking will be a bigger advantage as the game evolves

Yeah was reading Wagger had the most pins in a season( collegiate) i think? Always enjoy watching guys making the switch over to mma ie (Herschel Walker, Bobby Lashley etc

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah was reading Wagger had the most pins in a season( collegiate) i think? Always enjoy watching guys making the switch over to mma ie (Herschel Walker, Bobby Lashley etc

Yeah most pins in collegiate history for a walk on. If memory serves Sanderson still holds the most for any scholars.

Caballero

Reaction score
Yeah most pins in collegiate history for a walk on. If memory serves Sanderson still holds the most for any scholars.

You gonna order the fight at home or go out and watch it BGH? Looks like there's a heard of us heading out. Amazing how the Gsp/mma fans suddenly come outta the wood work now lol smh

New Threads