Ugbb UFC and MMA discussion

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He was in surgery for over 8 hours after the fight. I'm a big believer in pride goeth before the fall, but I'd not wish that outcome on anyone. That fight was an obviously horrible matchup for Sage - honestly, I think his management team needs to be held accountable to some extent. Alexandre was very humble in his victory - much respect to him for the win and for doing his job. Hope Sage makes a full recovery.

Yeah, putting Sages TKDisk, haymaker style vs someone like Alex was a major blunder.

Its a shame that some talent gets with some pretty shady and/or unqualified handlers. Rampage is probably the best example of this, had he not been such a storng and bad MF his career would have been a lot shorter. Other than KOTC I dont recall an easy fight for him.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ufc was taking care of sage giving him the kind of fights a guy his age and skill set can handle . People think the ufc is the only spot with top level fighters . That’s not the case world class fighters are all over the world and one is showing that . Cosmo is a 37 year old man and very experienced striker . He broke sages face in 30 seconds . I don’t see how sage ever fights again

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eddie Alvarez got fukked up and Mighty Mouse actually had a real fight . One fc is no joke

New Threads