Bunk test?

Reaction score
What’s up guys, I’m about 6 weeks into my test e cycle now but have been using this new test for about for the past 2 weeks of my cycle. See the first 4 weeks I was using a source that I know is legit gear. But then I ran out and had to resort to this new stuff. I know it’s a stupid question but another than some bloodwork is there any other way to figure out if the test is legit? 6 weeks in is when I usually start to make great gains so I’d be pissed if the new stuff is bunk.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Only bloodwork will give you an exact answer
Other than that just keep running it until your cycle is over to find out....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You shouldn't have run out of test 4 weeks in. Always have everything you need in hand before you start a cycle.

Reaction score
My bad I was typing too fast I didn’t mean to say that :/ I didn’t run out, I had all the test on hand but I just switched bc the new stuff was cheaper.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
You've been in the new shit for two weeks? Well u should.know soon if it's bunk shit. Next week for sure.

Reaction score
Yeah man I’ve been on the new stuff for 2 weeks, I’m 6 weeks into cycle. I’m still feeling decent, could be the old stuff still in me or new stuff is actually legit

Reaction score
The stuff I knew was legit always hurt in my glutes after I pinned, but the new stuff doesn’t hurt. Could this be a sign that the new stuff is bunk?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's gonna be hard to tell if your still full of the real gear.. your gonna feel a drop in strength and drive plus all the other shitty feelings of low test.. give it a week or two more u will know

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
The stuff I knew was legit always hurt in my glutes after I pinned, but the new stuff doesn’t hurt. Could this be a sign that the new stuff is bunk?

No that's not a way to know if it's real. I run some ****ing awesome test and it never hurts. Ever.

CCCP

Reaction score
While I have never had to resort to these and I’m not sure if they are legit since I only use trusted sources, but there are two things I heard you can do:
freeze your gear to see if it crashes
also
test has a taste. Taste it.

again, I don’t stand by these methods but I have heard them mentioned.

CCCP

Reaction score
As for the pain from the stuff you know is legit... that’s not a good way to determine if it’s bunk. A good source with experience will know how to make his sh*t including proper percentages of BB to BA and so on, but I wouldn’t look to deep into that since I sense with my mighty spidey senses that your still too new to look into brewing.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
It's gonna be hard to tell if your still full of the real gear.. your gonna feel a drop in strength and drive plus all the other shitty feelings of low test.. give it a week or two more u will know

This is about the best advice you're gonna get on this. Gonna have to keep pinning the questionable gear for a while to let the known legit gear leave your system. It's never a good idea to run an untrusted lab along side good gear. And this thread is a perfect example of why

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
No that's not a way to know if it's real. I run some ****ing awesome test and it never hurts. Ever.

My trt leaves my quad feeling bruised for two days. It's not much pain, but it's always there. Wtf

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My trt leaves my quad feeling bruised for two days. It's not much pain, but it's always there. Wtf

Thats why I don't pin quads:) 3cc in the delt, glute or ventroglute, no pip.

New Threads