do those magnesium bath salts work?

Reaction score
I've thought about getting some. How does it work? Do I pour some in the shower and shower with it? Does it turn into a mist or something? Does it relive body aches and tensions? Is it similar to transdermal magnesium?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to sniff them .. besides that they won't do shit

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do find Epsom salt baths to be helpful. At least for me anyway

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U pour it into the bath and u sit in the water for 10 to 15 minutes. Yes they help.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Aren't these the things that that person was on when they were on the side of the highway eating another person? a few years back??

Reaction score
I think it's a different bath salt? MDPV? Otherwise Amazon won't sell them LOL.

Aren't these the things that that person was on when they were on the side of the highway eating another person? a few years back??

Reaction score
I don't really "bathe" but I shower. Does it work in the shower? Do I grab a handful and pour it in the tub and take a warm shower? Do I need to scrub it all over me or what? Isn't the effect in the steam or mist that's when your body absorbs it?

U pour it into the bath and u sit in the water for 10 to 15 minutes. Yes they help.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I don't really "bathe" but I shower. Does it work in the shower? Do I grab a handful and pour it in the tub and take a warm shower? Do I need to scrub it all over me or what? Isn't the effect in the steam or mist that's when your body absorbs it?

Never heard of anyone doing it that way so I don't know man. I don't bathe either but I'll sit in an Epson bath for ten to fifteen minutes once or twice a week.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I soak in 'em. Hot water and epsom salts. Loosens up me knees.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I soak in hot water and Epsom salt weekly. Foot and knee feel better for several days.
My wife's neck is jacked up from her first epidural and she soaks twice a week. She's a mess without it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I soak in hot water and Epsom salt weekly. Foot and knee feel better for several days.
My wife's neck is jacked up from her first epidural and she soaks twice a week. She's a mess without it.

Try it without the salt but don't tell her and see if you get the same result.

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Put it in the bathtub!!!! If you put it in the shower, it will be good for your feet, but, it is not effervescent. It is just going to be washed down the drain before your feet absorb much of the mineral.

New Threads