Hello! I'm new and looking for some input

Pepgrl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am new here and after many hours of googling and reading countless reviews and articles I have decided to join the community and would greatly appreciate anyone's input and experience with peptides. Where is the the most reliable place to order from specifically. I am looking for reputation, quality products and reliable customer service. Anything anyone can add I appreciate. :)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB!

Most here will tell ye that peptides aren't worth their salt. Was there anything specific ye were looking for?

Pepgrl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I have used them and loved them. i am very intrigued by the full range but right now I am looking for Melanotan 1, Pt-141 and Melanotan 2 in that order. I recently ordered some from a certain site and it was garbage. I am exploring others but for now that is what I am interested in.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum;
Peptides are about as effective as stale broccoli.....save your money

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Good morning and welcome
i like salt and broccoli and say if they work for you then use them. I’ve never tried them so I couldn’t give u in site on the best place to get them. Always figured if I was going to dump lots of money on supplements I’ll make it the real thing

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I have used them and loved them. i am very intrigued by the full range but right now I am looking for Melanotan 1, Pt-141 and Melanotan 2 in that order. I recently ordered some from a certain site and it was garbage. I am exploring others but for now that is what I am interested in.

Personally I think most peptides companies provide a good product but it's the expecation of the consumer that leads them to think the product is junk. The fact is, they are not going to do what people think or hope they will do.

Now the exception is a few of which you mentioned 2 of them. You will know if your MT2 is on in a few weeks and the PT141 in a few hours. I am assuming you have used both and know what I'm talking about. :32 (17):

To answer your question; Peptide Pros was my last order but it was a good year ago.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground

New Threads