My first blog post on weight loss

ICanBench50

Reaction score
You call the admn of this board a name like that again and I'll bounce your ass out of here for good.

You obviously don't understand the context of the word kunt. Maybe you should look up what sickkunt means. Either way bounce me out tough guy.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You obviously don't understand the context of the word kunt. Maybe you should look up what sickkunt means. Either way bounce me out tough guy.
You called him a kunt which means ****. Now if you were to originally call him a sickkunt that would have been different. But you didn't.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Its went like;
Please dont cum inside my window....now i have to clean it all...bum bum bum buh da Da dum dum yeah hea ahhh ah ahhh // yall know what I'm talking bout

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
Reminds me of that Eminem video with the dude that looked like him writing a letter than crashing into the ravine at the end.....
Dear zyzz, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my grinder, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not have gottem

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He'll be back. It's only a 3 day ban. Look, I'm sure everyone knows and can agree, pillar let's us pretty much do our own thing around here without any interference or very little. But we cannot allow these little fuks to come in here and talk that way to the man. Not gonna have it

New Threads