Test Cyp and Deca Cycle with Ostra during pct

Reaction score
My buddy and I were planning on starting our second cycle here soon. We were planning on doing 400mg of test and 200 to 250 mg of Deca with Hcg starting the last week of our injection for 3 weeks and then start PCT with Ostra.

This is how it's looking so far

Week 1- week 10
400mg of test Cyp (Sun/Wed)
200 to 250mg of Deca (Sun/Wed)
So twice a week

Week 10 to week 11 (2 weeks)
Hcg either ED or EOD
Looking on dosages (any suggestions?)

Week 12 - week 16
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Ostra 25mg ED
Continue Ostra until week 18. 2 weeks after the last PCT

Week 18 to week 20
Completely off everything. And hopefully by then or so start another cycle

We believe that should bring our test levels up a bit faster and help us also keep more of our gains from our cycle. Any ideas or advice ? Is this a good cycle?

Trout90

Reaction score
I believe most that use hcg start sooner and end about a week before your cycle ends. Depending in what esters you are using ( long esters for you) I would start nolvadex and Clomid about 2 weeks after the cycle is over. I don't know much about Deca except it will shut you down pretty hard but I think you could run higher levels still but others here can input better advice on that

Reaction score
So your saying maybe start the HCG about a week earlier? My plan was to start the HCG the same day as my last shot for about 2 weeks and then start pct. so basically I am starting the pct and Ostra 2 weeks after my cycle.

Trout90

Reaction score
More than a week earlier. I mean all the hcg you run should be during your cycle and stop using hcg a week before your last injection and then start your pct about 2 weeks after your last injection

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
10 weeks isn't enough for longer ester compounds like test c and deca. 16 weeks is good. 2-250 deca is a low dose, some guys run that amount for joint support. you'll be much better off running the test/deca at 500/500.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If by ostra you mean osta short for ostarine, well that is suppressive and the **** sticks pushing this shit on their sites are lying when they say it isn't. It has no place in a pct.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Osta will mess up your pct .. clo nolva for pct

New Threads