Silver on trt

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Sil, you don't need TRT. You just don't. I know it's what all the cool kids are doing these days but you really don't wanna be one of those dudes who forgets that it's supposed to be a life long treatment and decides in a few years to quit because pinning is boring, they can't conceive, etc. You know who the quitters almost always are? People who didn't need TRT in the first place. Then you end up going through hell to get back to normal. It's such an enormous waste of ****ing time.

I would personally reverse all the steps you've taken so far and try to identify the cause of the problem. Like a sensible person would.

Also, your doc sucks. The fact that he was so willing to put you on a lifelong treatment regime with so little investigations speaks volumes to me.

Got some thinking to do zilla. Idk if I truthfully need trt . just know It makes a major deal with the sexual stuff. I'm gonna enjoy this cycle and and think things over. Besides the sex. Conceiving with the old lady is also super important.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sil my man you do need to do some thinking. You keep running cycles chances are you will end up on trt. Maybe, maybe not. But chances are likely. As for the woman, put a wig on her, change her lipstick.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
^^^^^ that made me laugh, Seek, funny sh*t

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Sil my man you do need to do some thinking. You keep running cycles chances are you will end up on trt. Maybe, maybe not. But chances are likely. As for the woman, put a wig on her, change her lipstick.

Will do. She could use a makeover :32 (18):.
Seek I remember you giving a certain amount of cycles people can generally do before they screw their endocrine system up. I know everyone's different. I'm on 3 so far under my belt but my 1st 2 were heavy at. Deca tren.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will do. She could use a makeover :32 (18):.
Seek I remember you giving a certain amount of cycles people can generally do before they screw their endocrine
system up. I know everyone's different. I'm on 3 so far under my belt but my 1st 2 were heavy at. Deca tren.

yes,everyone is different. I didn't pin point it on a specific number of cycles. One's lifestyle, genetics, history, and cycle types and lengths all factor in. But running compounds like tren will definitely put you there eventually.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
You didn't stop at a finger did you?
so if normal levels of 458 don't feel the same anymore. What would you do?

Ecks I think playing the field for so long had kinda ruined me in a way . One girl in my life might always be hard to swallow no matter how perfect she is for me.juat something I'll learn to deal with. As dumb as this sounds. I will never settle down get married and have kids unless I settle down and get married and have kids.

I would take a little time off after you know you've recovered and give it time to see if your mind finds a new homeostasis

New Threads