Losing them LBS

Reaction score
Good progress, Moose.

Am assuming yer using an app like MyFitnessPal to track yer meals against yer TDEE? Doing so will help ye to fine-tune along the way.

As per keto, if yer body does well on high protein / high fat / low carb then go for it! Its the caloric deficit that will work the magic so dont be afraid to add in some carbs if ye start feeling lethargic in the gym or having trouble sleeping. Again, back to yer total intake vs yer TDEE - stay in that mild deficit and lose the weight slowly.

Keep training hard!

- Savage

Yeah buddy! I usually carb up before I go and lift. I am using my fitness pal, I’m eating 2000-2200 cals per day I have no idea where this weight loss is coming from. Maybe my scales broken?? And thanks dude, you too chillen and nightster appreciate the support everyone.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Good progress, Moose.

Am assuming yer using an app like MyFitnessPal to track yer meals against yer TDEE? Doing so will help ye to fine-tune along the way.

As per keto, if yer body does well on high protein / high fat / low carb then go for it! Its the caloric deficit that will work the magic so dont be afraid to add in some carbs if ye start feeling lethargic in the gym or having trouble sleeping. Again, back to yer total intake vs yer TDEE - stay in that mild deficit and lose the weight slowly.

Keep training hard!

- Savage

Agreed completely with Keto I get shit sleep and depressed but I don't do carbs when cutting. It sucks but works for me the best for cutting .....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Agreed completely with Keto I get shit sleep and depressed but I don't do carbs when cutting. It sucks but works for me the best for cutting .....

Hmm. I do keto because I feel best on a keto caloric deficit. Energy is better and feel more satiated. I wonder why you'd have those negative effects whilst on.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

got the real flu so I stopped keto and haven’t worked out for a couple days cause I’ve been sick as ****. Here’s some progress pictures though
89978701-620E-4A06-BD92-5622D0F53EAE.jpg405EA4F6-2ECD-4171-9F1C-138356ABAE02.jpgCBCF77CC-9541-4A7E-B41C-120878D20560.jpg

Reaction score
Hmm. I do keto because I feel best on a keto caloric deficit. Energy is better and feel more satiated. I wonder why you'd have those negative effects whilst on.
I feel like some people’s body just don’t run as well. My buddy gets the keto flu for a couple of weeks and he usually feels so shitty he quits. where as I have it for a day or two max.

Chillinlow

Reaction score

I can do a low low carb diet and feel great but when I do a straight keto not cheating after about 5 weeks I get depressed as shit, it's happened every time. Energy wise I'm golden on it probably why I can't sleep ...

i don't get sick like the keto
flu just depressed but like I said that's zero carbs not cheating or carb loading

im trying different foods this time to see if that will help out,

but I have read it will happen to some people just such a massive change in the bodies chemical balance when you go as strict as I was going,

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I can do a low low carb diet and feel great but when I do a straight keto not cheating after about 5 weeks I get depressed as shit, it's happened every time. Energy wise I'm golden on it probably why I can't sleep ...

i don't get sick like the keto
flu just depressed but like I said that's zero carbs not cheating or carb loading

im trying different foods this time to see if that will help out,

but I have read it will happen to some people just such a massive change in the bodies chemical balance when you go as strict as I was going,

ive never done it without a carb load at least every 2 weeks. I think it's more effective that way and if that's the only thing keeping you from feeling good while on it, why not just carb load every now and again? The best "diet" is the one you can stick to, it shouldn't suck.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
ive never done it without a carb load at least every 2 weeks. I think it's more effective that way and if that's the only thing keeping you from feeling good while on it, why not just carb load every now and again? The best "diet" is the one you can stick to, it shouldn't suck.

The rewards supercied the negatives I literally melted off 30 pounds of fat which for me is a shit load. I've tried other diets nothing seemed to work. the foods are great it's just hit that five week mark and bam. So my goal. Now is run it like I was but carb load every now and then, I'm also going to try some different foods.

Reaction score
So I haven’t restarted my keto. I reset my GVT today. Was not happy with my results maybe it’s cause I’m getting over the flu I dunno. Had nothing left in my tank to get my 10 sets on my A’s.

A1 flat D press 10/6 30lbs <— can up weight
a2 one armed D row 10/6 20lbs <— really fuked me
b1 incline flys 12.5 lbs for 1 ,15 lbs for 2 10/3
b2 cable pull to neck 25 for 1, 20lbs for 2 10/3

i can’t do a supinate chin up(yet, and they don’t have the chin-up cheat machine at the gym) so I’m doing rows if anyone has a better exercise I’m all ears.
good luck on your lifts.

Reaction score
Missed a week of lifting. Sitting at around 207. Got a sweet picture of pants I fit into a month and a half ago.BB5698A5-E772-4657-AB88-48EFB3F17305.jpg

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
getting it off is the easy part..The hard part is to maintain it

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
lift heavier and stay in a deficit. awesome when you get to the point where you need a belt, and then you run out of notches on the belt and need new jeans. keep pushing

Reaction score
you doing well buddy ,don't give up and keep the positive attitude, you should be proud of your self,great job keep it up, happydays

New Threads