The Art of Coming Off Steroids

Reaction score
Honestly losing muscle isn’t really that big of a deal to me. It’s more so the mental effects of coming off, which can lead to a lot off issues in different aspects of life outside of the gym. I have too much at stake in my life right now to have to deal with an entirely new host of problems.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Honestly losing muscle isn’t really that big of a deal to me. It’s more so the mental effects of coming off, which can lead to a lot off issues in different aspects of life outside of the gym. I have too much at stake in my life right now to have to deal with an entirely new host of problems.
Fair enough.
My blood pressure is just so damn high and I want to try to have a second kid.
So, I’m trying to restart my endogenous test production. I’m not sure it will work but I’m gonna try.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
As a hypogonadal male on TRT, I could not fathom coming off of testosterone...

As it currently stands, the medical community keeps moving the freaking goal posts for testosterone levels. My beta cuck male GP is now telling me that my old readings in the 200s from 2015 are now considered normal and I should stop seeing my HRT doctor/discontinue TRT. My only response to him was "That's where you're wrong buddy! You don't treat my hypogonadism and I don't ask your opinion of my hypogonadism treatment. What exactly is the problem since all my other labs are acceptable?"

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
As a hypogonadal male on TRT, I could not fathom coming off of testosterone...

As it currently stands, the medical community keeps moving the freaking goal posts for testosterone levels. My beta cuck male GP is now telling me that my old readings in the 200s from 2015 are now considered normal and I should stop seeing my HRT doctor/discontinue TRT. My only response to him was "That's where you're wrong buddy! You don't treat my hypogonadism and I don't ask your opinion of my hypogonadism treatment. What exactly is the problem since all my other labs are acceptable?"
Ha beta cuck doctor. So he wants u to be a docile, beta male with 350 ng/dl of test? Figures

New Threads