The Art of Coming Off Steroids

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"This is sad because if cycling is done with some level of responsibility one should be able to come off and within 6 months look and feel healthy and strong. "

What's the point of using steroids if you're going to take half the year off after? Nothing you gained will remain. At least that's from what I've encountered personally. Maybe the genetic elite can hold on to most of what they obtained with a once a year cycle, but to the average Joe consistent use is going to give you consistent results.

this is why almost all steroid users just go on trt...to keep the gains! I joined a proactive group a few years back and they are very active..the slogan is called "SAVE THE GAIN TRAIN" and the group has one member ha

Sapper

Reaction score
this is why almost all steroid users just go on trt...to keep the gains! I joined a proactive group a few years back and they are very active..the slogan is called "SAVE THE GAIN TRAIN" and the group has one member ha

Kinda what I was leaning towards. I don't get paid to do this, never gonna do a competition. But just my overall wellbeing and positivity is hard to come off of, besides who wants to get smaller?

Sapper

Reaction score
good article, I've never taken pct as serious as I should have. Live and learn I guess, sometimes the long hard way.

Reaction score
Awesome awesome thread. Thank you. Very intelligent and easy to understand

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not in total agreement with this thread. many guys were walking around thinking they were fine but really weren't. having low t doesn't always show signs. Many of these guys were walking around with low t for years not even knowing it. I was one of them..

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not in total agreement with this thread. many guys were walking around thinking they were fine but really weren't. having low t doesn't always show signs. Many of these guys were walking around with low t for years not even knowing it. I was one of them..

Did you have labs done brother? Not beung argumentative at all, but without labs or symptoms how could you know your test was low?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you have labs done brother? Not beung argumentative at all, but without labs or symptoms how could you know your test was low?

Well eventually when I did get labs done the results weren't pretty. I never did pct. never tapered either..it was always cold turkey. I went through a period of working out completely off. I would always get physicals but never ran my test levels. one day I did during an off period and wala. test was shit. I wasent alone in not checking test levels. guys just didn't back in the day.

Last edited:

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Well eventually when I did get labs done the results weren't pretty. I never did pct. never tapered either..it was always cold turkey. I went through a period of working out completely off. I would always get physicals but never ran my test levels. one day I did during an off period and wala. test was shit. I wasent alone in not checking test levels. guys just didn't back in the day.

How many years did you cycle with out any kind of pct? And when you went off cold turkey did you crash pretty hard?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many years did you cycle with out any kind of pct? And when you went off cold turkey did you crash pretty hard?
l

Man I hate having to fess up here in the open forum but without saying to much I started gear at an age where we strongly suggest others not to. Like said, I never ran a pct. I don't recall experiencing a hard crash except for once when I came off from Sustanon and Anadrol. I got pretty sick actually. I also felt like shit once when I came off Deca only. Again, sharing things I would rather not , but whatever. I partied pretty hard too in those days. Everyone did. Partying and bodybuilding went hand in hand. But I honestly can't recall crashing for except those two times.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
l

Man I hate having to fess up here in the open forum but without saying to much I started gear at an age where we strongly suggest others not to.

This could be why you have pecs the size of a European car...

Reaction score
Can I ask if cycling back down like the old days and then adding Nolva and Clomid would that help to retain most gains??? Just curios as I approach coming off after 12 weeks in the next 4 weeks.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Amazing post. I will try taper off for sure. Never pass on the elders wisdom. POB THANK YOU:32 (19):

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I took my last shot 12 days ago. Started HcG today (should have started a couple weeks ago but forgot I had it in my fridge.)
I am starting clomid 50mg and Nolvadex 20mg ED.

New Threads