tren issues/ substitute?

Reaction score
I have used tren several times with great results. All of a sudden it started precipitating horrific body acne. It has happened twice. Can anyone recommend an alternative? I like masteron quite a bit but the results are very mild. Essentially, I want tren back but can't tolerate the sides anymore. Advice/opinions welcome.

Thanks

Reaction score
I get moon face with deca. any way to counter that? Looking to get lean and hard.

Reaction score
Just test. small dose now but plan on 500mg enanthate with something that will help with strength and muscle density. If I could add something to offset deca's bloating effect I would be all for it. I'm older and have some joint issues so it would be ideal.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Tren really has no substitute to be honest. You would have to mix a shit load of compounds to get a relatively close effect but not exact

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's your doseage on the tren?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Have you tried cleaning up (taking control of) your diet.

Reaction score
I think my tren days are, in fact, over. Masteron is fairly weak but is helpful with no sides. I think that is where I'm at at this point. Thanks.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get bloods see where e2 is at. If it's out of range work on that with adex.

If that's not it you can see a dermatologist. There are scripted soaps that work quite well or in some cases antibiotics are needed.

But all that for tren makes you wonder if it's worth it.

Yes it is.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I have heard some bad stories with ache while on tren. If you have a problem with and and can't figure it out, drop the idea. There's other compounds out there. You said Deca was a problem so look into NPP. You MAY see less of a bloat.... may.

Reaction score
I'm currently running crap tren and get some mild acne but no other sides

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
1-test cyp aka DHB if you can get your hands on it

New Threads