New guy on the block

Reaction score
Hey everyone. A little background on me:

I'm 25 years old. I was born with a birth defect called clubbed foot, in both my feet. Imagine your feet turned completely backwards. That’s how mine were at birth. I had 3 surgeries by age 5, the last of which they broke every bone in both my feet and fused a piece of my hip bone, in them to make them grow. Had two other surgeries at 20 and 23.

Anyways. I’ve always been a Fatass. I was lazy all through high school and got up to 315lbs. It was only after a life changing Moment when I realized I needed to stop doing what I was doing before I died. It was nothing to eat two packs of ramen everyday. 1-2 two liter bottles of soda, and about 4000 calories worth of food. On top of drinking. My life was a mess.

I found fitness and it saved my life. I told myself to change and I changed. I started simple. Got on the treadmill. And within a few months was down under 300lbs. To make a long story short. A year and a half later I had learned to diet, exercise and supplement properly and was down to 197lbs. My lowest weight to date.

Sadly. After my last two surgeries I became a lazy shit. And gained it all back. And ballooned up to 320lbs. My current heaviest. It was all fat. No muscle.

Thankfully I got my motivation back. And I’m down now to 275. I discovered anabolics a couple years ago. And am planning my first cycle in the next year. After I cut down to 200 or so pounds and get rid of all this excess fat.

I’m still learning and I’ve been using DNP off and on to achieve my fat loss goals. Something I’ve never heard of. But I believe th are things are tools to achieve the goals we have.

I’m just here to meet like minded people and explore the world of bodybuilding again. Hopefully to compete someday. If not In bodybuilding, maybe classic physique. Who knows what the future holds?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
no way I'm reading all that but welcome

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum;
Fortune cookies aren't always accurate....

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
we'll man get that shit, and get it hard, make it your life. kill it on your diet and training and come back in for a check up in 6 months, juicetrain offers free handjobs to all ugbb members that stick to thier goals ;)

Reaction score
we'll man get that shit, and get it hard, make it your life. kill it on your diet and training and come back in for a check up in 6 months, juicetrain offers free handjobs to all ugbb members that stick to thier goals ;)
Damn. I might have to take him up on that offer. :32 (18):

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I don't use lotion though, my handys simulate an intense training sesh.....feel the burn!!!

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
She was sitN with both dudes on the floor jerkN em haha

NoQuarter

Reaction score
CoachCoery, welcome to the forum. Sounds like your back on track again.

New Threads