Best appetite suppressant?

Reaction score
Currently using DNP off and on to lose my bodyfat. Over 80lbs to be exact.

Though, even when not on DNP I am doing an extreme cut. I’m trying to lose at least 50-60lbs before January.

can anyone recommend a good appetite suppressant? I was thinking phentermine, does anyone have any ecoeri nice with it?

I have such an insatiable appetite on dnp and when cutting. That I find it hard to do it on sheer willpower alone.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and give up the idea of an extreme cut. What's the rush? This is a lifestyle, not a 3 month experiment. Extreme cutting isn't going to teach you how to maintain a healthy body composition. Just be consistent in the gym and with your diet.

Are you tracking your calories daily?

if your appetite is insatiable on dnp, then stop taking it. You can run a caffein/ephedrine mix. 200mg caffein and 1 tab of bronkaid 3x/day. Much safer than dnp.

Everybody want ant instant results that last: they don't exists. Learn discipline and stop looking for a magic pill.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
It's unrealistic to lose 60 pounds in two months. And OMG the loose skin you would have losing that much that quickly. That would require surgery to fix.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
There are 66 days left in 2017.
If your goal is to lose upwards of 60lbs that's almost a full pound a day.
That's a 4000 calorie deficit every single day.

It's unsustainable and frankly, dangerous.

You may not want to hear it but I agree with the others here, slow and steady.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Alcholics and chain smokers usually dont eat.....

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have such issues with this type of shit....there were folks who won "the Biggest Loser"...meaning losing over 100 lbs ...being taught the right fuuuking way to do it and then went and gained the shit back..................................................................................WTF............................figure it out!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have such issues with this type of shit....there were folks who won "the Biggest Loser"...meaning losing over 100 lbs ...being taught the right fuuuking way to do it and then went and gained the shit back..................................................................................WTF............................figure it out!

The biggest loser folks didn't actually learn the right way and that's why many of them gained it back. So what did they do wrong? What this guy wants to do. Lose it too fast by starvation and ridiculous amounts of exercise while doing nothing else. Gotta learn how to incorporate this into your life not the other way around. You know that.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The biggest loser folks didn't actually learn the right way and that's why many of them gained it back. So what did they do wrong? What this guy wants to do. Lose it too fast by starvation and ridiculous amounts of exercise while doing nothing else. Gotta learn how to incorporate this into your life not the other way around. You know that.

ok, fuuuk you got me there with it all being rushed but they still learned to eat and exercise properly!

and love you.........................................................................:)

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
I read somewhere on Reddit the account of one of the people working on that show revealing that they largely lie about the results. They were usually lying about how long it took the people to lose the weight, if I remember correctly each episode really took a lot longer than they were saying. So the average person watches it and thinks "this woman lost X amount of weight in X weeks, I can do that!" And then when they don't get those same results they get frustrated and it adds to the cycle a lot of people get trapped in.

to the OP, I think DNP is pretty dangerous even if you know what you're doing. The people on this site have over and over again set many people on the right track, myself included. I wanted to rush a few weeks ago but they got me doing it right and I've been losing about 2lbs a week, I honestly feel the best I have in a while. Choose the slow and steady route, there's a reason so many people advocate being patient with this.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere on Reddit the account of one of the people working on that show revealing that they largely lie about the results. They were usually lying about how long it took the people to lose the weight, if I remember correctly each episode really took a lot longer than they were saying. So the average person watches it and thinks "this woman lost X amount of weight in X weeks, I can do that!" And then when they don't get those same results they get frustrated and it adds to the cycle a lot of people get trapped in.

well see...then that goes for more of what I was saying lol...they had time to learn the proper shit...regardless of time..they were taught how to eat and exercise to accomplish what they needed to..that's my point...using all these supps and drugs is a waste.

Reaction score
I know the right way. I lost over 100lbs over the span of a year and a half.
I was hoping mainly, for appetite suppressant recommendations. Because even if I’m cutting normally. My appetite is through the roof.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I know the right way. I lost over 100lbs over the span of a year and a half.
I was hoping mainly, for appetite suppressant recommendations. Because even if I’m cutting normally. My appetite is through the roof.

Having sound knowledge of something is good. Putting that knowledge into action consistantly is will get you where you want to be. You know the right way, but were still set on losing a pound a day over 60+ days. Change your mindset. Employ the knowledge you have.

The body adapts quickly. Go two weeks on your cut with no cheats and the extreme hunger will go away. Then start the caffeine/ephedrine.

Kudos us to you for losing all that weight. This time get it off, change your lifestyle and eating habits and keep it off.

Reaction score
Having sound knowledge of something is good. Putting that knowledge into action consistantly is will get you where you want to be. You know the right way, but were still set on losing a pound a day over 60+ days. Change your mindset. Employ the knowledge you have.

The body adapts quickly. Go two weeks on your cut with no cheats and the extreme hunger will go away. Then start the caffeine/ephedrine.

Kudos us to you for losing all that weight. This time get it off, change your lifestyle and eating habits and keep it off.

My question would be, what are the effects of ephedrine on BP? As I have mildly high BP.

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
My question would be, what are the effects of ephedrine on BP? As I have mildly high BP.
It can raise BP, it's usually recommended to stay away from ephedrine unless you have zero BP issues or heart issues. Many experience palpitations on it, although if you use it correctly it's relatively safe. Pillar has a great thread on how to start taking it

mrmichael

Reaction score
Currently using DNP off and on to lose my bodyfat. Over 80lbs to be exact.

Though, even when not on DNP I am doing an extreme cut. I’m trying to lose at least 50-60lbs before January.

can anyone recommend a good appetite suppressant? I was thinking phentermine, does anyone have any ecoeri nice with it?

I have such an insatiable appetite on dnp and when cutting. That I find it hard to do it on sheer willpower alone.

I would run DNP for that case, but at a low dose like most say. I can tell u I highly over estimated DNP's Sides. At 250 I felt normal, nothing at all, then raised to 500. Life begins to go down hill. The lethargy is the most brutal thing ever and the second EC runs out ur to ur knees every night. That is too much weight to lose too that fast. I would only speed cut 25 lbs maybe in 3-4 weeks tops and not if ur brutally over weight, just kind of bulked up with a fair amount of muscle packed under ur fat.

Best I can tell u is cycle EC 2 weeks on and 2 off for the perks. Some weeks will be easier and others not. I'd work with diet sodas during a long cut, they really help curb appt.

Reaction score
Was about to post a similar thread.

Need more answers here. Cant do coke and no ephi available.

New Threads