Reaction score
New member I'm currently 18, 5'9 205 lbs I'm not sure the exact bf% so I just threw in a pic (and yes I put a ****in emoji over my face) anyways I've been dieting and training serious for over 3 years. I'm still all natty and new to the the forums and I'm just ready to learn more and take my physique to the next level. I do plan on competing one day, very srs goal. IMG_2097.jpg

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking solid, M8! Welcome to UGB!

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum;
Be weary of the carpet cleaners you use, it can cause damage to your vacuum....

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I've searched the forums and I've read to make friends and build trust and someone should share a source... I know this is obviously not a source forum but I can't buy from a gym due to living in a small town. I guess I'll just try to make friends on here to find a real source. Any tips on getting someone to trust you enough to share a source?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Solid foundation. How old are you? Welcome.

Reaction score
I'm currently 18. I started bodybuilding when I was 15 and I'm completely natural.. I'm just ready to get huge. As I said I really want to compete one day and I do believe I have the genetics to maybe make something of myself.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm currently 18. I started bodybuilding when I was 15 and I'm completely natural.. I'm just ready to get huge. As I said I really want to compete one day and I do believe I have the genetics to maybe make something of myself.

The only way anyone at your age should consider AAS is if you are 100% dedicated to becoming a professional body builder. Chances are slim.

You don't need extra test to grow now, your body is producing loads of it. If you do take test/AAS it will shut all your natural production down.

This is board is full of reasonable people, so dont expect people to help you source AAS. Bottom line is you're too young.

If if you are serious about becoming a pro, post a whole lot more pictures and have the guys assess your genetic potential. Also, meet with an ibbf pro and ask them what they think. Risking your future health on a long shot isn't worth it IMO.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I've searched the forums and I've read to make friends and build trust and someone should share a source... I know this is obviously not a source forum but I can't buy from a gym due to living in a small town. I guess I'll just try to make friends on here to find a real source. Any tips on getting someone to trust you enough to share a source?

You can start by not pretending to give a **** about a guy just so he will cough up a source. That attitude is pretty bad. I mean you searched the forums and saw what happens when guys just come here for a source right?

Reaction score
I want to be a professional bodybuilder. That's what I'm going to do. You can say the chances are slim but this is my passion and I'm going to make it happen. I'm 100% dedicated to making it happen, even if the chances are slim. I respect everyone only wanting the young guys to be safe but I'm doing whatever it takes to take my physique to the next level. And I know the amount of work I've already put in to build my physique and I know how much work it's going to take to be a top level competitor. Here are some more pics to assess my genetics haha
FullSizeRender (3).jpgIMG_2103.jpgIMG_2104.jpgIMG_2105.jpgIMG_2106.jpg

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Sometimes i let the hot water run in my bathroom just to see the steam.....

New Threads