When you were a Noobtard

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What was it you were searching for on google? For me it was simply "where do I buy steroids" or something along those lines... The idea of doing actual research on the how, what or even when was the furthest from my mind. I got lucky that it landed me at a great board full of responsible VETS who helped me out.

How about you?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was just searching where to buy steroids as well. My street connect had just jacked me for $500 and I wasnt going to go back to him. I was 99% I wouldnt find anything on the net but I found steroidology...of course google steroids and that shit pops up. Anyway the first connect I ever tried was IRONPHARM. Not sure if any of you even heard of this place but it is setup exactly like naps. I thought it was the coolest shit. Ordered a vial of tren to try it out. Then I found naps and ordered from there. Thank god I was never told about z. Anyway then a really nice bro came forward after I was a member for about 6 months and gave me a source that beats all sources and still beats all sources to this day...im talking already made not raws. That was the beginning of my board addiction. Now I get on the boards to fuck with ology and to help people learn what Ive learned the hard way.

I remember being a noob on ology...I know some of you are familiar with RJ lol that guy set me straight with some tough love but when I finally listened to him I figured alot out. He has such a wide range of knowledge on everything. Smart mofo. Then there is user of course...my boy...he continually does everything he can to help me with anything. I have so much respect for some guys on here its like I am closer to them then my own friends....

sorry for the ramble, Im bored :)

Z

Zeek

When I was new to things there was no internet . Home computers had just come out and an apple computer in the late 70's would run you every bit of 4 grand. I remember buying one and all I could do on it was play a few horrible games.

So instead of google there was a large gentleman who went by the name Vito the guido!

So instead of typing in keywords I said

Yo vito hook me up! and proceeded to flash some money at him.

;)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ez that was also when you fought with the confederates during the civil war?

As far as Cs goes I feel the same way bro. I did a few cycles before I learned anything. I joined Ology in Feb 2011 and didn't know one thing about steroids except my buddy would say take this shit here n here. I'd always run a proper cycle and pct!! So pretty much I read non stop and knew the basics early in the game. I was running a cycle and didn't have advice from my buddy anymore for he went to Iraq. So I was trying to learn and look at me now. I don't know a lot of stuff but I do know a little bit. Probably a lot more then most people.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to find Ology and met Cobra,User and a few more vets who i became close friends with fast,cause i was not a newb in age,but a newb in gear,hell im older than most all of them lol,and first it was naps,then i trusted some idiot with z and got fucked gear,and i was and still pissed,then thats when User and Cobra stepped in and really helped me,then another friend on Ology put me on the best source id ever tried and still to this day its all good,i couldnt have done it right if it werent for those guys,i didnt do my first real cycle until i was 42 years old,thats after i was put on lifetime TRT and just learned the ropes on how to do cycles from there

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good story herm and bullseye!

Lol at ez

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first time was on another website about 7 years ago....can't remember the name of it but it was from...our Uncle. Back then the process was much different but it worked. I read a lot.....or what i thought was a lot back then abd did my first test only cycle. it was all uphill from there.

G

Georgia

I searched high and low for the almighty one who was a steroid god. I found him. His light still leads me

New Threads