OTC supplements What you running?

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Just curious what you guys run for vitamins, supplements, pre work out, protein etc.

I have used numerous stuff, sometime it's addicting to buy buy buy every thing you can to try to get a edge. I tend to get Carried away as amazon is one click away, GNC is right next door and same with a vitamin shop. Then I tend to get back to the basics and seems I never notice a change and everything is just a waste that I try as far as OTC boosters etc.

I always stay on the fallowing though...
Currently i use
Mens one a day vitamin
Rich Piana kill it pre-work out
Some times I'll take his mentality pills
Then I run ISO100 whey protein

Just curious what everyone else use. If anyone runs certain vitamins supplements that actually help.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Gummy vitamins,whey protein, a gainer for when I don't have time to sit and eat or am just too tired, amd a preworkout.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good for bp & cholesterol ?

What are the doses ?

Fish oil 4 grams a day. Niacin is immediate release type. I'm at 1500mg a day. Start off slow at 150mgs twice as day due to the flush and increase every couple weeks. Yes good for cholesterol bp, and inflammation.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
That's not the question.

Seeing as as both Bricks and TS take gummy vitamins, the question is why aren't you?

Haha!
I haven’t been to the grocery store in the last hour, but believe me, those little fukkers made the list

Reactions: Jin

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Krill oil (keeps me from the 'fish burps' of regular fish oil), whey protein powder, greens powder (i dont get enough vege in me diet) and a multi.

Occasionally a preworkout if I'm feeling down in the boots.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Thanks everyone always helps me to see what the veterans are doing. I know I have wasted a lot of money on unessacry stuff in the past mostly out of bordom curiosity.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Creatine and caffeine

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me it's a multi, whey protein, vegetable powdered protein, naicin, red yeast rice, coq10 (ubiquinol), and flax seed oil.

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
Multi, fish oil, zinc, maca, vitamin D if I'm being a hermit, sometimes creatine, coffee

Reaction score
Creatine and caffeine
vitamin b complex
cod liver oil tabs
whey protein shakes

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Anyone relying on the old Jif peanut butter to get their Omega 3 ? I have in the past but end up eating the whole jar in like three days

New Threads