Test E/Deca round 2...fight!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
245.5lbs. Strong shoulder session today. I took the melotonin with the turmeric and by request from the lady (due to snoring) i tried out those breath strips last night and oh man did i sleep great. She said i have sleep apnea, at times i won't breath for almost a minute so she shakes me. That's pretty crazy.
Speaking of crazy, tonight at the gym there was this young girl couldn't have been over 19, wearing the smallest sports bra known to mankind, apparently she was spending more time staring at me than lifting and my woman finally got pissed enought to tell her, "look over ther one more time! one more time!" lmao. I know, cool story bro. Time to feed the beast, laters

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
IME the heavier you get the worse the breathing/apnea. Probably gonna get worse.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
IME the heavier you get the worse the breathing/apnea. Probably gonna get worse.

well hopefully this combo helps out with that. plus i don't plan on getting toooo big ya know ;)

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Those strips and melatonin won't help with sleep apnea. Shits awful for u if u have it bad. Go get a sleep study done.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Those strips and melatonin won't help with sleep apnea. Shits awful for u if u have it bad. Go get a sleep study done.

I'm sure you're right but man i have been sleeping so much better and that hip pain is gone and last night i had the best nights sleeo in a while.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I'm sure you're right but man i have been sleeping so much better and that hip pain is gone and last night i had the best nights sleeo in a while.

What's the old lady say? Does she say it seems better?? Shit if it helps then that's awesome. I have it bad too and need to get a sleep study done.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
If left untreated, sleep apnea can result in a number of health problems, including:
High blood pressure.
Stroke.
Heart failure, irregular heart beats, and heart attacks.
Diabetes.
Depression.
Worsening of ADHD.
Headaches.

OSA is correlated with neck circumference. The thicker that neck gets, the worse that's gonna get. And Ecks is right, while you may feel better wirh those breathing strips, my Navy anesthesia peers have actually done clinical research and shown they're basically ineffective. Definitive fix: lose weight get a smaller neck. Since nine of us are going to do that, get a sleep study like the brothers said. You may benefit from a cpap machine. Bane of bigness.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Awesome day :) got off work early, ran some errands, got to pick up my kiddo from school and get in the gym by 315.
Back/traps. Great workout. Hit a couple sets of heavy singles at about 85%. Weight was flying off the floor real smooth, until....
gym employee; " hey sorry to bother you but i got a complaint you are being too loud"
me; " I'm fukking doing deadlifts"
gym employee; " well it's a family gym" (la fitness)
me; " Yea bro I'm here working out with my fiance and son what's your point?! I'm sorry if i interrupted some lady's phone call or that old asian man sleeping on the hammerstrength, i tell ya what, i will "try" to be quieter"
gym employee; "k thanks"
lol, i could tell he hated having to come over but had to. la fitness makes enough money to at least include 1 goddamn deadlift plarform right? problem.solved. rant over. and yes i slammed the fukk out of that last set because i was fukkin pumped hahahaha

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome day :) got off work early, ran some errands, got to pick up my kiddo from school and get in the gym by 315.
Back/traps. Great workout. Hit a couple sets of heavy singles at about 85%. Weight was flying off the floor real smooth, until....
gym employee; " hey sorry to bother you but i got a complaint you are being too loud"
me; " I'm fukking doing deadlifts"
gym employee; " well it's a family gym" (la fitness)
me; " Yea bro I'm here working out with my fiance and son what's your point?! I'm sorry if i interrupted some lady's phone call or that old asian man sleeping on the hammerstrength, i tell ya what, i will "try" to be quieter"
gym employee; "k thanks"
lol, i could tell he hated having to come over but had to. la fitness makes enough money to at least include 1 goddamn deadlift plarform right? problem.solved. rant over. and yes i slammed the fukk out of that last set because i was fukkin pumped hahahaha

Sounds like an awesome day Gibby!!!

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Lol that's sucks bro. I have to deal with the same shit basically at my gym. Thinking about buying some dead Lift deadeners for me and me only when it's my deadlift day

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Lol that's sucks bro. I have to deal with the same shit basically at my gym. Thinking about buying some dead Lift deadeners for me and me only when it's my deadlift day

links please. i was seriously thinking about emailing corporate about this issue. its not the first nor the last time and man when ur fukkin pumped up from pulling a big lift last thing you want is some 18 year old kid raining on your parade :32 (8):

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
prob just need to bite the bullet and search out a more serious minded gym..the fukkin dumbells only go up to 100 anyways shits weak.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah it's for the pair. Shit, either wait until March or go strongman style:32 (17):

Haven't checked eBay yet.

Disregard eBay. They're more expensive for the 500

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah that sucks too. I'm sure you have a lot more choices out there where you're at.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Yeah it's for the pair. Shit, either wait until March or go strongman style:32 (17):

Haven't checked eBay yet.

Disregard eBay. They're more expensive for the 500

k thanks for the heads up dude. would be wierd rollin up in the gym with those vut if meant nobody bothering me and possibly being murdered with a 45lb plate i suppose it's worth it ;)

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
k thanks for the heads up dude. would be wierd rollin up in the gym with those vut if meant nobody bothering me and possibly being murdered with a 45lb plate i suppose it's worth it ;)

Lol yep. Plus when you roll in with these, people will know it's about to get real!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

most of those hardcore gyms are about 30/45 mins away in long beach or la, i work too much to make that drive everyday to lift so if i cant find one nearby i am just gonna have to suck it up. i heard the ufc gym has deadlift platforms so I'm gonna look into that

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Golds..........................................................;)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yesterday was high volume shoulders, today legs. had some really nice heavy sets. happy about it.
finished up wedding invitations and had to strip my woman neked to take measurements for her dress that was fun :)
the turmeric is still doing me damn good. i would highly suggest it at this point.
Last night let my lady pin me for the first time, she was a lil nervous but did good. it was kinda cool sharing that.
just got my sbd elbow sleeves for my bday so gonna hit some heavy bench tomorrow and next week for sure deload my cns is taxed i can feel it big time.
nighty night keep ur butthole tight ;)

New Threads