Test E/Deca round 2...fight!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Nice work Gibs. Legs aren't bad at all. Kinda turned me on in those flip flops tho. haha. jk

Keep it up man. You put in some good work.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
legs/biceps today. back was feeling better.
20 mins cardio
hack squats x 6 sets
supersetted with db curls
calve raises x 5 sets + double dropset
supersetted with reverse grip bb curls
isolated hammer hurls x 5 sets
leg extensions x 5 sets
supersetted with leg curls

About 15 mins after leaving the gym BOOM back pain in full effect. Any twist/turn or arching sends a sharp ass pain through my back. Sweet. Might be time for a rest week...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nice workout gibs! whats ur weight right now

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
About 15 mins after leaving the gym BOOM back pain in full effect. Any twist/turn or arching sends a sharp ass pain through my back. Sweet. Might be time for a rest week...

I'm sure your work is hell on your back but maybe cut out the DB stuff since that twisting you say hits you hard. Maybe something that can support your arms like preachers maybe better?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
legs/biceps today. back was feeling better.
20 mins cardio
hack squats x 6 sets
supersetted with db curls
calve raises x 5 sets + double dropset
supersetted with reverse grip bb curls
isolated hammer hurls x 5 sets
leg extensions x 5 sets
supersetted with leg curls

Maybe less taking it from behind to give the back a rest!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
went to the workers comp doc this morning. x ray came back good. just a bad strain. got some muscle relaxers and anti inflammatory meds. Off til Thursday possibly rest of week paid.
30 mins cardio (stationary bike)
All sets worked from light to medium weight all 15 reps
Lat pull downs x 3 sets
HS high rows x 3 sets
HS rows x 3 sets
HS decline press x 3 sets
HS incline press x 3 sets
peck deck x 3 sets
machine single arm rows x 3 sets

This guy i haven't seen in a minute was blown away by my progress, he's gotta be early 50s, jacked as shit, reminds me of snake but massive calves (sorry snake) so that's cool.
Just taking it easy, you know i cannot just sit around i would lose my mind.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
weighed in early at 248
cardio/bi's and tri's
ate 2 meals then my kiddo wanted to hit the gym so went in and got in some shoulders.
back pain is manageable, just gotta move a lil slower and mind when i stand or sit up from a layed down position. Squats and deads are gonna be out of the picture for a couple weeks I'm sure so I'm making the best out of the hammerstrengths and such.
Go in for follow up doc appointment tomorrow and physical therapy, most likely going to try to squeeze a week off to heal better. Gotta understand my line of work puts me in some really fukked up positions which will definately hinder my healing. Lifting 6" cast iron pipes in and out of tbar ceilings aint no joke.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heal up man. You’ll be clangin and bangin in no time.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
weighed in at 249 mid day, that would put me right at or above 250 if i weighed in the evening as usual (cough, hurt).
Cardio, legs & a lil rear delts.
Did some good stretching and laid on ice with electrical stims for 20 mins at pt pre workout. Off til checkup next thursday I'm positive I'll be gtg by then

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You're so close. I'm at 250.5. Spongy is supposed to tweak my diet so I'll try to get under 248 so all your dreams can come true.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
weighed in at 249 mid day, that would put me right at or above 250 if i weighed in the evening as usual (cough, hurt).
Cardio, legs & a lil rear delts.
Did some good stretching and laid on ice with electrical stims for 20 mins at pt pre workout. Off til checkup next thursday I'm positive I'll be gtg by then

if you built those legs up you’d be 275 LOL

New Threads