Test E/Deca round 2...fight!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
She is more jacked than 95% of dudes on this board. Also, I think her body fat is lower than mine:32 (6):

she's doing great, funny thing is she doubts herself just like me or any of us do, that's when having a partner that shares the same passion comes in hand. i actually put that pic next to my most recent back pick and told her to stfu haha

Reaction score
awesome progress to you both and great log man. Thanks for keeping at it, cant wait to see whats to come.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Holding 246lbs.
oh man what an amazing workout! Chest/triceps. Those 120s were literally flying up, feels great to workout with bigger dumbells, that most dudes cant pick up. Anyways not bragging, I'm weak as fukk compared to most you badasses.
Being new there i see a lot of mirin, and hating eyes lookin over. oh well get used to it i aint going nowhere :32 (10):

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yeah i need a ton of work on my arms and legs though. which I'm putting in the work but with these long as limbs it's tough

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
How’s the gear treating you Gibby?

well man it's got me a bit crazy, over sensitive, jealous, jacked, juicy and strong haha. i have been blowimg uo the last 2 weeks and keeping pretty lean for a dude my size so all in all I'm very happy with how the cycle ia going. only complaint i got is at 750/week my libido is just ridiculous. 1st world problems i know

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well man it's got me a bit crazy, over sensitive, jealous, jacked, juicy and strong haha. i have been blowimg uo the last 2 weeks and keeping pretty lean for a dude my size so all in all I'm very happy with how the cycle ia going. only complaint i got is at 750/week my libido is just ridiculous. 1st world problems i know

Dude that’s great!! I’m still waiting to start back and get mine started very soon! I can’t wait man

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
246 lbs. need to move the buckle on my inzer belt down a notch i am getting lean fast. Shirts are getting too small and shorts too big. This week idk wtf happened (week 14) but my strength is going up super fast, leaning out and my libido is nust downright stupid.
Great back workout today. kept my deads at 475 and supersetted biceps. And yes you already know it's time to grill and chill. Unfortunately have a funeral tomorrow for my step dad. I really hate stuff like that but i need to be there.

Chaos501

Reaction score

I can relate to this lol.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I wouldn't superset deads with biceps unless you're using straps and a double over hand grip. Don't want to tare your bicep big man.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I wouldn't superset deads with biceps unless you're using straps and a double over hand grip. Don't want to tare your bicep big man.

good point, yes i was using straps, no i def don't wanna torn bicep :32 (6):

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Been sukkin on logging lately. So much goin on. Staying at 246 still, have upped cals +200, see how that goes.
Week 15... just popped my last bottle of deca. Strength continues to grow at a steady pace, feeling good, libido same as mentioned before. Is deca dick a real thing? I'm starting to think it's a myth lol.
That new gym gets me into such a fukkin focused pumped up beast from hell mood, lllove it. First time db rowing the 120s. Back was sore from yesterdays skwats so i hit em for 5 sets of 15 with plenty left in the tank. They have some pretty badass machines I've never used before that I'm pretty stoked about.
Finally saw a guy bigger than me, although he was pretty damn chubby, guys traps were huge. he kept eyeballin me prob thinkin, who the fukk is this dude haha. he was shruggin the 110s next to me while i was growling rowin the 120s. he may have just been tryin to get a closer look at my sexy lil beast, we'll never know haha.
Anyways, just thought I'd hit ya guys with a quick lil update, all is good in tha hood L8

Chaos501

Reaction score
Keep killin it my man! Better see some before and after shots soon lol!! Load up that barbell and let me see some heavy big dog rows!keep hitting that heavy weight and keep growling!!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
good job Gibs. Know what you mean about the logging. Same for me. Get busy and the logging suffers. Keep up the work my friend. We will be on the look out for the before and after pics.

M

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
good job Gibs. Know what you mean about the logging. Same for me. Get busy and the logging suffers. Keep up the work my friend. We will be on the look out for the before and after pics.

M

for sure brutha you know i will. still 5 weeks to go ;)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
went in and hit legs/shoulders. lil unconventional but was a great workout. hit some rep prs on my squats. my legs finally look like fukking legs haha. i will unveil them soon. also the extra arm work has got my arms noticeably bigger. i gotta say i came into this cycle with a plan and everything is going just as i hoped. aaand yes it's grill & chill time ;) happy sunday brethren

New Threads