Test E/Deca round 2...fight!

Chaos501

Reaction score
IME the heavier you get the worse the breathing/apnea. Probably gonna get worse.

So ****ing true bro!! I’m 5’10” and sit at 245-250 and get winded easy lol. Only cardio I get is from the bedroom and sets of 8-10!!

FYI I hate putting on socks or clipping my toe nails lol!!

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Hope you like those sleeves. I'm looking at getting the sbd's myself

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hope you like those sleeves. I'm looking at getting the sbd's myself

just tried them out today, they feel great coupled with the wrist straps. doesn't help as far as pushing heavier imo, just keeps everything tight/solid/warmed up. 5x5 sets flat at 85% 5x12 sets decline at 75% to get in volume. Didn't get in a good breakfast and having a lil tendonitis issue in my left forearm but still had a great workout :)

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well Gibby I still hadn’t figured out when I’m gonna start my cycle,I gues pretty quick after I start back in the gym week after next,I have one more surgeon appt Tuesday to see what he says,and hoping week after next I can start,prolly go with lower doses though since I’ll be rebuilding old muscle first lol!!
Your cycle seems to be going well for you and a lot of good gains!!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Well Gibby I still hadn’t figured out when I’m gonna start my cycle,I gues pretty quick after I start back in the gym week after next,I have one more surgeon appt Tuesday to see what he says,and hoping week after next I can start,prolly go with lower doses though since I’ll be rebuilding old muscle first lol!!
Your cycle seems to be going well for you and a lot of good gains!!

yea man everything is going great, putting on size/strength at a reasonable pace, staying pretty lean. No complaints here. You should maybe start off with some cardio and light weight machine work to re fimiliarize and break in them muscles. start a thread when ya do too!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea man everything is going great, putting on size/strength at a reasonable pace, staying pretty lean. No complaints here. You should maybe start off with some cardio and light weight machine work to re fimiliarize and break in them muscles. start a thread when ya do too!

Yea man instead plan on doing that !! I’m getting excited about starting back up man! I do dread all the shots though lol!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
244 lbs. Took Sunday/Monday off, started deload week Tuesday keeping everything in the 15 rep range. Came in real strong tuesday from taking those 2 days off. Deload week should be called cardio week man all those 15 rep sets get me gassed especially on the deads.

View attachment 5302

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Just cus you're doing sets of 15 doesn't mean its a deload especially if you're going to failure. U don't just cut intensity during a deload, u cut Volume too. Volume can sometimes be more taxing than intensity if you're still going balls to the wall. Just a thought. Take it easy this week

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Just cus you're doing sets of 15 doesn't mean its a deload especially if you're going to failure. U don't just cut intensity during a deload, u cut Volume too. Volume can sometimes be more taxing than intensity if you're still going balls to the wall. Just a thought. Take it easy this week

it def is more taxing. aight I'll tone it down a notch, thanks for thw advice

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with Ecks but why a Deload in the middle of a cycle? Not sure I'm agreeing with this logic unless I'm missing something here. A Deload would make more sense during a PCT or at the end of cycle once back to trt.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Agree with Ecks but why a Deload in the middle of a cycle? Not sure I'm agreeing with this logic unless I'm missing something here. A Deload would make more sense during a PCT or at the end of cycle once back to trt.

I've been lifting heavy for 8 weeks and my body needs a minor break brutha. thats why i am pushing the 15 reps to failure. so ecks so not to, you say nlt to deload. I'm trying to listen to my body and you guys that have waaaay more exoerience then me at the same time

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been lifting heavy for 8 weeks and my body needs a minor break brutha. thats why i am pushing the 15 reps to failure. so ecks so not to, you say nlt to deload. I'm trying to listen to my body and you guys that have waaaay more exoerience then me at the same time

Well you know how you're feeling better then anyone. It's just that doing a Deload mid cycle isn't something I'm used to advocating. Recovery shouldn't be a problem when running a well planned AAS cycle. Let's have a chat tomorrow maybe you can fill me in better.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Gibs,

Im with Seek on this one. I would think that your recovery when on would be pretty damn good. Wonder if something else is off, if your not recovering? Sleep? IDK. But like he said, you know how you feel. But if you are going to deload, truly deload and give that body a break, 15 rep sets may be just as hard on you. Anyway, good luck my friend. Looking good.

MT

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm a rookie compared to Mo and Seek but during my 18 week blast of 6 exercises 6x15 a workout 5-6 days a week I took a well needed deload and it helped imo.