Test E/Deca round 2...fight!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
this is a log of my journey. not many do this. not many post up pics. so be a part of it or get lost.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Lmfao!

I know women less sensitive than you.
I'm out.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Lol. Call me a fag. Are you 12 years old...?

I have made a few friends here, normal guys. Assbag whiners like you though i'd rather not.
You're hijacking your own very important thread, so im out for good.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Lmfao!

I know women less sensitive than you.
I'm out.

Lol. Call me a fag. Are you 12 years old...?

I have made a few friends here, normal guys. Assbag whiners like you though i'd rather not.
You're hijacking your own very important thread, so im out for good.

i played along with your stupid dildo comment yet you kept going. i dont have patience for ur shit laters

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
killer bicep/tricep session today. my close grip bench is real close to regular bench. crazy. my triceps have exploded so I'm putting more emphasis on biceps from here on. only other thing to note, goin into the tail end of week 8 is that my libido is absolutely captain insano. thank god i got a good woman that takes care of me or i would be gettin in some serious trouble

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man to be honest i havent been doin a lick of cardio lately, being sick my stamina is shit. I'll get back at it when this it passes

Man I will be so glad when I can do cardio again lol!! 6 months is a long time,I’m so forward to starting back up in the gym

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's pretty soon, right? And quit lyin nobody wants to do cardio lol

Yea I gotta go back one more time to the doctor then I can start up again!!
Seriously I love cardio,I do mine like at 5 in the morning,nobody at the gym quiet,and listening to heavy metal and walking lol

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hammered legs hard today holy fukk. Heavy Squats, Hack squats, calve raises supersetted with Romanian deads, leg curls supersetted with abductor machine. Dead.

Get some man! Good work

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
scale said 241 today. looks like I'm equalizing out after dropping the dbol and the deca is kicking in. Cool. Calories are at 4500 still. next week bump to 4700. strength still climbing even through this cold i have. that tiny lump i had in my right areola is almost gone. good shit.
Hit shoulders/biceps today, got in a stupid argument with my chick at the gym... as usual, fukked her 3 times tonight to show her who's boss. i got a pic off that swollen ass pussy I'm tempted to post in thw redlight lol.
looking at about 15 hour day tomorrow so probably forced rest day then kill chest on Friday.
Side note, my hamstrings/quads are almost sick enough to post a pic haha. I have been hammering those fukkers and it's showing.. to be continued...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
long workday, it was expected so i hit a hard/heavy/fast 45 min push/pull workout on my lunch break at some random LA Fitness in LA, lol. Got back to the shop with a sick pump and these fools were like daaamn gibby haha. Lazy taco truck eating slackers smh. things are lookin good I'll put up some pics soon, haven't really been doin that so much so that i can see the difference better.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
242.5 today. Off work a lil early, gym was a ghost town :)
High volume back day, 10x5 on everything as heavy as i could go. Finished off with 3 variations of shrugs 10x4 sets. Sick pump, feelin bigger by the day.... goddamnit (pinini voice)
Went to claim jumpers afterwards and ate like an animal. Every woman up in there was checkin the goods. Normally that would upset the lady but we're talkin about an older overweight crowd haha.
Week 9 coming to an end, 18th pin is locked and loaded get sum :32 (9):

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Tipped the scale at 245 today. This cold is on its tail end out thank god. Workouts continue to get better. More than average compliments and such.
Last 2 pins were bleeders. Not too bad but not enough for 1 swab to handle. Maybe hitting scar tissue idk, no big deal. Contemplating having my women do them from now on to see if it helps and of course then i wont have to deal with the goddamn ab/lat cramps lol.
Hit bis/tris real good today, tomorrow shoulders. Arrivadirche

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Hope that cold has run it's course for you. I know that shit sucks on cycle. X2 on getting the lady to pin you. One less thing to worry about. Keep getting it Gibs

New Threads