Test E/Deca round 2...fight!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You don't get to thank him for his post where he tells me to "sukk it fag" and then tell me to be nice.

why don't u stay the fukk out my thread dude. u rately have anything constructive to say! you think ur all that but u aint. fukk off dude

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
why don't u stay the fukk out my thread dude. u rately have anything constructive to say! you think ur all that but u aint. fukk off dude

Rarely have anything constructive to say?

How many PMs have you received from me checking up on you and giving you advice based on my own failings in previous relationships?

Two things you cannot take:

1) a joke (even from somebody who obviously cared about you as a person and repeatedly reached out to encourage you)

2) good advice.

If you had heeded the later from me you might not have ****ed your life the way you recently have.

There is no indication on any of my posts that I think "I'm all that". You on the other hand.....

And don't worry. I won't waste any more of my life tying to help you or reading about your never ending cycles.

Bye now.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Rarely have anything constructive to say?

How many PMs have you received from me checking up on you and giving you advice based on my own failings in previous relationships?

Two things you cannot take:

1) a joke (even from somebody who obviously cared about you as a person and repeatedly reached out to encourage you)

2) good advice.

If you had heeded the later from me you might not have ****ed your life the way you recently have.

There is no indication on any of my posts that I think "I'm all that". You on the other hand.....

And don't worry. I won't waste any more of my life tying to help you or reading about your never ending cycles.

Bye now.

"help" lol fukkoff jin have a great ride on ur high horse

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
"help" lol fukkoff jin have a great ride on ur high horse

You should stop while you can. You're only going to look worse if you keep it up with me.

This is the last PM you sent me.

[/QUOTE]

theres a hand few of actual good men that i know that give solid advice and you are one. Sometimes its hard to listen to the truth because it's so easy to run hide and point a finger at others. thanks for reaching out man[/QUOTE]

You are acting more bipolar than Bundy.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gibs less pming and more lifting..270 with abs wont be easy..I expect chin/neck pics in the near future

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You should stop while you can. You're only going to look worse if you keep it up with me.

This is the last PM you sent me.

theres a hand few of actual good men that i know that give solid advice and you are one. Sometimes its hard to listen to the truth because it's so easy to run hide and point a finger at others. thanks for reaching out man[/QUOTE]

You are acting more bipolar than Bundy.[/QUOTE]

u are a true piece man

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
k so just started my next blast. 600 test/750 deca 25mg dbol preworkout. starting at 249.about 13% goal is 260 12-13%. not gonna log as much maybe uodate every 4 weeks.. see you fukks in gainzville :32 (9):

Good fukn Mornin Got Damn it !

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
jin i would like to publicly apologize. you come off as an ass at times but i know u mean well. so I'm sorry for talking shit. going through a fukk ton of drama right now. i went yo the gym today, lifted for 3 hours to work out my anger.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
can i have my chatbox privelages back now lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
jin i would like to publicly apologize. you come off as an ass at times but i know u mean well. so I'm sorry for talking shit. going through a fukk ton of drama right now. i went yo the gym today, lifted for 3 hours to work out my anger. it helped a lot. so much for staying single lol ;) funny how these women have been literally waiting for me to be available. her profession is a tattoo model, I'll bet she's even crazier than the last, should be fun for a minute...

Apology accepted. No hard feelings. Takes guts to publicly apologize, as a PM would have sufficed. Thank you. I hope you get your life sorted out.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Glad you two made up. Good on you both for handling it well in the end.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
queso, i have moved into the room from 1408 (john cusak) for the time being. Could not stand sleeping (barely) on a love seat at my brother's one night longer. Over priced back to the future shit right here. At least I now have a queen bed and full kitchen. Went shopping for meathead necessities before checking in.
Got in a good training day and put in quite a bit of overtime over the weekend. Will be looking for a spot of my own this week. Weekly rates at a beach city motel are insane.
Plan from here till when i recover (mentally/emotionally) is to just work/train/spend time with my son and find a chill pad. Once I'm settled in i will then start the proposed blast.
Not sure if anyone cares to read my brain just helps me write it out.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just stick to business...it should come first or you’ll never be settled in life...always handle YOUR life first to avoid bullshit issues...life will be good ..trust me:32 (17)::32 (20):

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Just stick to business...it should come first or you’ll never be settled in life...always handle YOUR life first to avoid bullshit issues...life will be good ..trust me:32 (17)::32 (20):

thanks jen. I'm a tryin! work in progress. ;)

New Threads